Multi Take over carnage report

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's the P500 that @knuckledeep pulled off the mtn. Broken a-arm, tie rid, and axle.
20170429 143041

20170429 143048

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Carnage? Well, while eating lunch on the trail I reached for a hotdog and it slipped out of my fingers dropping on the ground! Glad @Tigermark was with us cause he picked it up brushed it off and threw it in his dog-bun, covered it in mustard before downing it. So it really wasn't a loss.

advertisement
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I think the majority of the damage was from the extraction. @knuckledeep drug him through big ruts, up a rock ledge, you name it. That 500 was flopping around like a rag doll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok so he was not able to get up a rock ledge and when they pulled him up all that happened? Dam just how fast where they going? :eek::confused:

Reactions: DGann and sharp
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so he was not able to get up a rock ledge and when they pulled him up all that happened? Dam just how fast where they going? :eek::confused:

No he was already broke and they had been pulling for several hours with a 4 wheeler... @knuckledeep just assisted them getting out... no way that four wheeler would have gotten up that ledge towing it. Heck the four wheelers barely made it up on their own. I was behind them coming out.... now @Windrock1000 his boys rode the crap out of their 4 wheelers... different riders, different abilities...

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
No he was already broke and they had been pulling for several hours with a 4 wheeler... @knuckledeep just assisted them getting out... no way that four wheeler would have gotten up that ledge towing it. Heck the four wheelers barely made it up on their own. I was behind them coming out.... now @Windrock1000 his boys rode the crap out of their 4 wheelers... different riders, different abilities...

Oh ok now I got it thanks for the explanation bot dam they hit something very, very hard. :confused::(

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

They were pissed I wouldn't let them go up the Dragonsback and down Widowsmaker on them. They loved riding with everyone... just hope they didn't get in anyone way.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

The Drag!!!!
@knuckledeep

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!