BOX1

P500 Tallest tires for 2021 Pioneer on factory rims

B

Bcraig

Jul 10, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Front and back. If you go with taller tires on stock wheels you'll want to spread the stance. All of us went into it wanting to stay at 50" and add ground clearance but it'll be tippier than it is already. Adding a couple inches to the spread will make it far more capable. 9's are skinny's.
Thanks

Reactions: trigger
LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
power loss starts with 25's and gets worse with every size bigger, it's called physics. anyone who says they did not notice it is blowing smoke up your ass or never drove theirs with the stockers, which means they don't know. gotta like the comment on the 30's about not needing to go wider, never felt sketchy, but machine is named "getting tipsy"! get some seat time in where your going to ride, you will then know better what size and or width you will need.

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
power loss starts with 25's and gets worse with every size bigger, it's called physics. anyone who says they did not notice it is blowing smoke up your ass or never drove theirs with the stockers, which means they don't know.

To a point, spec's are also involved. There are some heavy 25's out there that weigh more than my 28's. 100% agree on spreading the stance. If you go up you have to go out on this machine.

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
There’s a lot of rice fields where I live and I can get around in them pretty good with my hunting tires which are Maxxis Bighorn 27x9 up front 27x11 in the rear. I do have a front locker. Going with 27’s you want to try and stay as light as possible so they don’t rob too much power from a stock machine. Maxxis Zilla is about as light as it gets for a mud tire, they ride pretty good also.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!