Talon 4 seater and kid question

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey All - we are thinking about upgrading to a Talon 4 seater as we want a sport machine. We have a tall 6 yr old and was curious how kids do in the back seats? can they see out the doors? My buddy has a General 4 seater and the kids can barely see out the sides with the tall doors and makes them prone to car sicknes. Any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: Blownzuki
D

denniswestfall

Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2018
US
I put a regular kids car booster seat in mine for my daughter. It got her up high enough to see good and made the shoulder belt fit the way it was meant to. Also, make sure use earplugs with the kids in the back. It's pretty loud right next to the motor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I use the sand craft boosters for my 7 year old and my 4.5 year old. They are happy.

edit: so I’m out here in the desert, with the booster my 4.5 year olds shoulders are over the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimG and Blownzuki
J

Junkyard

Nov 20, 2020
San diego
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
There is the 50 cal racing and beard seats as well. Very little reviews but I didn’t like how the 50cals lifted the knee and might not have been doable with the grab bar on the x4. At least that’s how they look.

Reactions: Blownzuki

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!