Talon 4 seater owners - Need advice for SuperATV - Prop shafts

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey fellas!

Do you own a Talon 4 seater? Are you having the same sloppy prop shaft U-joint issues as the 2 seaters?

My guys asked me to check in here to see if we need to develop the C-series Prop Shafts for the 4 seaters too. If they have the same issue, we'll kick off development of the CV props for the 4 seaters.

Stilly1155

Stilly1155

Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2020
Peoria AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hey fellas!

Do you own a Talon 4 seater? Are you having the same sloppy prop shaft U-joint issues as the 2 seaters?

My guys asked me to check in here to see if we need to develop the C-series Prop Shafts for the 4 seaters too. If they have the same issue, we'll kick off development of the CV props for the 4 seaters.
I have a 2021 4LV and have tack welded the caps on mine. So far so good. I believe I have heard of a few that have had to be replaced.

If you build it they will sell.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Hey fellas!

I know @Plumber32 had his go out on his X4.

H

HondaTech

Hey fellas!

I've yet to replace any 4 seat driveshafts.

scottkooch

scottkooch

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 26, 2021
SO MN
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Hey fellas!

I have 3500 miles and no problems yet. Of coarse this tread just jinxed me. I'll take one.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
@SuperATV Any updates?
Yah..... any updates
@SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV @SuperATV

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Yah..... any updates
running-kramer-seinfeld.gif

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
The 4 seat Talon R may be announced soon, and it should take the same driveshaft. You can count on it being abused a lot more than the X plus some will be turned into desert racers.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
You should know by now, you don't offer the kids McDonalds until you're in the parking lot.

Wisdom of GRU (Minions)
Ain't that the truth! 🤣
Open mouth....insert foot. Lol!

They are definitely coming. I don't see them on my 60 day list, so probably not till late summer, but they have already been rated and scheduled.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!