Talon flipup tablet mount

Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Mar 23, 2024
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R

Tramguage1 & Vondy thanks for sharing my products and the kind words!! I just joined this forum and am looking forward to chatting with people. If anyone has any questions about any of my products I am happy to answer questions.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Tramguage1 & Vondy thanks for sharing my products and the kind words!! I just joined this forum and am looking forward to chatting with people. If anyone has any questions about any of my products I am happy to answer questions.

Welcome Trey! I lam enjoying my tablet mount very much. I hope all the members here will check out your products.

Nevada Notch

Nevada Notch

Jul 3, 2021
Carson City
Trey,

I was looking at the cutouts on the inside of the mount. Are these cutout openings the same size as the standard rocker switches? Once the cutout is removed, will a rocker switch snap into the opening?

Rand

Reactions: Coeus and TxDoc
Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Trey - 3DSXSDesign

Mar 23, 2024
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Talon R
Trey,

I was looking at the cutouts on the inside of the mount. Are these cutout openings the same size as the standard rocker switches? Once the cutout is removed, will a rocker switch snap into the opening?

Rand
Yes , but what you are looking at the a 2023 and it comes with that plate for rockers switches , but i do make a rocker switch plate and a box to make a 2nd cubby hole in clusters old location in the middle

Reactions: TxDoc and Hometeam

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!