Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I originally picked one of these up, had one in my POO POO and loved it, but it won't fit with the super atv flip up windshield.
Fixed it for ya!😉

C

Cache Valley Duo

Oct 6, 2024
Richmond, UT
Ownership

1. Talon R
I mounted mine on the oh s*** bar with several RAM components. I can reach it from the driver's seat and it's not intrusive should there be a passenger. Have this set-up in all 3 Talons and getting ready to install in my Pioneer
I have done the same. I bought a tablet mount on Amazon with a 4 bolt mount (metal, not plastic). I drilled 5/32" holes through the left side of the passenger handlebar. I was only able to fit three of the 4 bolt holes given the size of the bar but mounted my 10" tablet on it last week and it was completely stable during a four hour rock filled ride. The location is just above the handhold and close enough for me to reach from the driver's seat while low enough to not block any forward sight lines.

Reactions: CID
C

Cache Valley Duo

Oct 6, 2024
Richmond, UT
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have done the same. I bought a tablet mount on Amazon with a 4 bolt mount (metal, not plastic). I drilled 5/32" holes through the left side of the passenger handlebar. I was only able to fit three of the 4 bolt holes given the size of the bar but mounted my 10" tablet on it last week and it was completely stable during a four hour rock filled ride. The location is just above the handhold and close enough for me to reach from the driver's seat while low enough to not block any forward sight lines.
my solution above cost $25 (including my two broken drill bits) and an hour of time.

Jason W

Jason W

The Ginger Cracker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lots of very small screws for assembly, so far very happy with the ram mount
Great qaulity
20241026 150950
20241026 150938
20241026 150932

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!