highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
These cnc bent and laser cut to length tubes arrived Tuesday while we are on family vacation. They look great in the photo. Can’t wait to check them out! I’ve got a growing list of “back in stock” requests!! These should help speed up the process of building some inventory.
6083F13B 8C0C 4387 8969 17C20A9A6F81

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These cnc bent and laser cut to length tubes arrived Tuesday while we are on family vacation. They look great in the photo. Can’t wait to check them out! I’ve got a growing list of “back in stock” requests!! These should help speed up the process of building some inventory.
View attachment 383272
I am glad you found a shop to make these for you. I know I tried to push my quoting guy to help you. He dropped the ball though.

Reactions: highpocket74
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Received my first 1 star review today from someone displeased with the desertcraft filter performance. I tried to return their call but got sent directly to voicemail. So now I have an official hater probably that will spread their displeasure after over a year of sales and NO ONE ELSE ever complaining about the Filter performance to me, even the guys from Arizona that ride in the dust all the time. They have been my strongest supporters. Can’t win them all!!

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
Received my first 1 star review today from someone displeased with the desertcraft filter performance. I tried to return their call but got sent directly to voicemail. So now I have an official hater probably that will spread their displeasure after over a year of sales and NO ONE ELSE ever complaining about the Filter performance to me, even the guys from Arizona that ride in the dust all the time. They have been my strongest supporters. Can’t win them all!!
I can't comment for all your customers but I couldn't be happier and my neighbor (also an AZ Desert rider) are very pleased with the design, easy installation and performance. All I can say is you you can't please everyone (as well as not everybody can be right) but in my opinion, you've got a great product!!

If you're looking for a paid spokesman, let me know. Otherwise, I'll have to keep giving you unsolicited kudos for free.....

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Tubes are coming together well so far. The bends are spot on. Interest and demand is growing and of course I'm trying to figure out my way through this process of procuring all the parts and pieces needed to build these kits.

In the next few days I will once again run out of Desertcraft filters. I have a restock order with them and they have shipped filters as they get a box full made. Ship date for the next order is scheduled for the last week of May. That will put me without filters for possibly 3 weeks while I have plenty of tubes. I'm researching alternates that I can recommend and ordered a UNI UP6300ST
filter and AEM 21-2036DK dry synthetic filter today to test out the fit. I'm not planning on stocking these filters when they are readily available on Amazon but I'm hoping they are good enough to recommend when I am out of Desertcraft filter stock.

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've matched the paint for the 2023 matte navy blue talon fender. That will be available soon. These will cost $10 more due to a two stage process.

Also matched the 2022 Tonic Yellow Pearl if anyone is interested. This will require a edit [$10] increase for powder cost. This will probably be a special order paint item unless I sell a little volume of them.

Last edited:
NiwRoC

NiwRoC

Jun 24, 2023
Tucson, Az
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I've matched the paint for the 2023 matte navy blue talon fender. That will be available soon. These will cost $10 more due to a two stage process.

Also matched the 2022 Tonic Yellow Pearl if anyone is interested. This will require a $5 increase for powder cost. This will probably be a special order paint item unless I sell a little volume of them.
Any idea when you will have the Talon Red back in stock?

Reactions: Smitty335
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Any idea when you will have the Talon Red back in stock?
Next week I'll have more colors. I'm planning on doing a LOT of welding this weekend to get back caught up on tubes.

I only have 3 desertcraft filters remaining though. I'm having a difficult time getting these right now because the factory is changing locations so that has put me behind. My restocking order should ship on July 26. Until then all I can do is recommend a few filters that I know fit and can be purchased on Amazon. My next order (after this current one) will be twice the quantity.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
One of my distributors finally got the UNI filters in stock! I just placed an order for 20 so that will be available when I run out of Desertcraft filters and am waiting for the restock. These are cheap and what I'll do is setup a discount code for purchasing the Desertcraft filter later. The Desertcraft is pricy but a far better filter for this application. I know people are wanting these kits so this is my solution to keeping things going. The AEM filters that I listed are good but also pricy and I can't get them.

I've created a new intake listing for a tube and uni filter. This will be available once I have the uni filters and only while I'm out of stock of desertcraft filters and/or filterwears covers.

Last edited:
Reactions: CID and Smitty335
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
@highpocket74 is there a way to purchase the tube kit w/o the filter? I'm setting up a buddy's Talon but prefer the oiled UNI for our area

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
@highpocket74 is there a way to purchase the tube kit w/o the filter? I'm setting up a buddy's Talon but prefer the oiled UNI for our area
Yes you can buy each part separately on my website. I’ll have uni filters in a couple days. Maybe by Friday or Saturday.

I have a few black tubes to update inventory. But this weekend I’m really trying to bust out some tubes and drop at paint Monday.

Reactions: Smitty335 and 906UP
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Yes you can buy each part separately on my website. I’ll have uni filters in a couple days. Maybe by Friday or Saturday.

I have a few black tubes to update inventory. But this weekend I’m really trying to bust out some tubes and drop at paint Monday.
cool, thanks for the update

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
The intake with Uni filter option is live on the website, until my Desertcraft filters are back in stock.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The intake with Uni filter option is live on the website, until my Desertcraft filters are back in stock.

Thanks, just sent the link to my buddy

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!