HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Tweaked my driver 4th link at TO and have been looking for heavier duty options since it seems to be a fairly common issue with the stock unit.

Stock replacement is $239 on RonAyers

There aren't many options out there for a beefed up 4th link so figured I'd start a thread in case others knew of anything out there and we'd have this for reference.

There's this one that has zero pictures or info...

ORB Talon R 4th Link

Picture of the ORB from Facebook

FB IMG 1656708674124

It looks like @SuperATV sells them but only as part of their high clearance trailing arm kit? @SuperATV what say you??

SuperATV Talon R Rear Trailing Arms and Uppers

JSport are pricy but their stuff is race proven. Probably what I'll end up going with whenever they come back in stock:

JSportSxS Replacement Rear Upper Wishbone

I talked to Jaime at RaceCo and he said he was working on something less expensive than the JSport to offer but didn't currently have any for sale.

Last edited:
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Tweaked my driver 4th link at TO and have been looking for heavier duty options since it seems to be a fairly common issue with the stock unit.

Stock replacement is $239 on RonAyers

View attachment 341583

There aren't many options out there for a beefed up 4th link so figured I'd start a thread in case others knew of anything out there and we'd have this for reference.

There's this one that has zero pictures or info...

ORB Talon R 4th Link

View attachment 341577

It looks like @SuperATV sells them but only as part of their high clearance trailing arm kit? @SuperATV what say you??

SuperATV Talon R Rear Trailing Arms and Uppers

View attachment 341579

JSport are pricy but their stuff is race proven. Probably what I'll end up going with whenever they come back in stock:

JSportSxS Replacement Rear Upper Wishbone

View attachment 341591

I talked to Jaime at RaceCo and he said he was working on something less expensive than the JSport to offer but didn't currently have any for sale.
I know guy that'll get you a nice #NTC discount on that kit... 🤘 😎

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I have JSport rear uppers on my car and they are very nice parts. There is another company making rear upper arms that are less expensive but they are hokie looking AF and I wouldn't use them personally.
You have them before or after the crash?

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I bent the left upper arm at one of the first races last year. I raced a full season on the J Sport arms and even crashed with them and they are still straight as an arrow.
That's what I was curious about. Good deal. Going to grab a set when they come back in stock.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I'll check on that first. Could be some suspension adjustment to fix caster and camber, so may not play well with stock parts. I should get an answer when everybody gets back here in the morning.
Sounds good, thanks for looking into it. Might help someone out in the future if they'll work.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Still waiting on an answer. I guess they were only tried on with our trailing arms....so I should be getting one into the shop tomorrow to try on with stock trailing arms.
Cool, thanks! If the SATV units will work with the factory trailing arms you guys would do well to list them as a separate item I think. There aren't any others available at that price point.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Cool, thanks! If the SATV units will work with the factory trailing arms you guys would do well to list them as a separate item I think. There aren't any others available at that price point.
Well....never got an open lift for a try-on today, but I'm more than willing to get you a sweet 0% discount on a set! 🤣 🤣 Let me know if you're interested in trying it out and I'll try to figure out a good deal on them. I'd love to know...may take awhile to get an open lift in here with everything scheduled out as far as we are. Soo.....you'd get a smoking "tester" deal. Lol!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Well....never got an open lift for a try-on today, but I'm more than willing to get you a sweet 0% discount on a set! 🤣 🤣 Let me know if you're interested in trying it out and I'll try to figure out a good deal on them. I'd love to know...may take awhile to get an open lift in here with everything scheduled out as far as we are. Soo.....you'd get a smoking "tester" deal. Lol!
😆. Seems legit! Sent you a PM

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!