Talon rear wheel needed OKC

M

Milo

Dec 13, 2020
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone in the OKC area have 1 factory rear wheel for a talon they want to sell? I cracked mine on a rock over the weekend.

B0D1379E 4F1C 4C88 84CD D2B266BA535F

• Wow
Reactions: Bmurray and ChadD
M

Milo

Dec 13, 2020
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon R
Reactions: ChadD and Lil_Steve
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
yea my dealer quoted me the $208 price and was hoping someone had an extra laying around. $150 on your link isn’t bad at all, I think I’ll go that route. thanks for the responses guys
Lil_Steve broke a wheel when a rock got between it and the caliper, it looked really bad but he was able to have it welded and uses it as a spare now. Yours isn't 'all that bad' and I wouldn't be afraid to run it after welding.

Reactions: ChadD and Milo
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Lil_Steve broke a wheel when a rock got between it and the caliper, it looked really bad but he was able to have it welded and uses it as a spare now. Yours isn't 'all that bad' and I wouldn't be afraid to run it after welding.

Yup, that wheel is still fixable and could be used as a spare.

Reactions: ChadD, Milo and CID
sandbaja

sandbaja

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 2, 2021
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. Talon X4 LV
Went ahead and ordered one from Ron Ayers but I do appreciate it
A word of caution..there are several businesses in that area that are sketchy and doing business as under several similar names, Honda Parts nations, cycle parts nation and the ron ayers site looks very similar. They will take your money but then profess shipping delays for weeks upon weeks. Your first hint is if you call because you did not get a product is shipped by estimated date, and have to hold for >15 minutes to get through then the red flag should be raised.

Reactions: Udaman and ChadD
Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
A word of caution..there are several businesses in that area that are sketchy and doing business as under several similar names, Honda Parts nations, cycle parts nation and the ron ayers site looks very similar. They will take your money but then profess shipping delays for weeks upon weeks. Your first hint is if you call because you did not get a product is shipped by estimated date, and have to hold for >15 minutes to get through then the red flag should be raised.

I agree that we should all be cautious about online transactions, with that said I've been using Ron Ayers for multi-brand factory parts for well over a decade, they have a good reputation.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!