Talon Tracking

E

Eric37866

Lifetime Member
Nov 28, 2017
Sharps Chapel, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So this may have been posted elsewhere and if so please post a link but if I buy 7x15 wheels for a talon x what offset /spacers do i need to keep factory tracking correct?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
I bought the 5 X 2 offset 7 X 15 STI 4 rims thinking it would not change the width.
But it made the front 67" and I had to buy 1 1/2" spacers for the rear to get it out to 67"

I see some manufactures have a 6 X 1 offset rim, I think this would help to keep it close to 64" but not sure.
Hope someone else chimes in and lets us know....DRK

E

Eric37866

Lifetime Member
Nov 28, 2017
Sharps Chapel, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the reply. I cant figure out why Honda does this to us on tracking. With the Pioneer you can run 1 inch spacers in the rear and it gets it pretty close, or you can run 4 3 offset in the rear but its hard to find matching wheels with different offsets. I figured the Talon was off worse than the Pioneer just by looking at it. I hate running 10 wide tires on the factory rims due to the balloon affect in the front, and there are literally 0 options for staggered tire options for 15 inch rims (9 front, 11 rear). Hopefully aftermarket will come out with wheels with the correct offset. Maybe someone can tell us what currently works best.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!