Talon X Lower Honda Emblem

J

Jmekeel

Apr 26, 2020
New York
Ownership

1. Talon X
I bumped the side of my Talon X on a Tree amd the Plastic Honda Emblem popped off. I noticed it’s held on with little plastic tits and a star type washer. Anyway, has anyone replaced these emblems with something else and if so how did you attach them?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Part #2 and #10
You need to go back and verify the year and model for correct color.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

J

Jmekeel

Apr 26, 2020
New York
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks, but I was actually looking for an aftermarket one that may attach to the plastic without having to take the side panel off.

I

Irgu4u

Nov 22, 2020
OHIO
Ownership

1. Talon X
I just ran into the same problem replacing the lower side panel under the door, and the new panel came without the Honda emblem. My Honda shop told me that the Honda Emblem was on back order for an unknown time period. I was able to pop the old one off the broken panel, break off the star washers and simply epoxy the emblem back on the panel. Good as new...

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
3M brand double sided tape would be a good choice it is expensive.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!