• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Talon Talon X on 6’x10’ trailer

Discussion in 'General Talon 1000 Discussion' started by Ezgoin, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Ezgoin

Ezgoin Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    Here’s a couple pics of my X loaded on my 6’x10’ Alumaweld trailer. It’s a tight fit side to side and front to back, but it fits!! I backed it on to ensure adequate tongue weight, but next time I load it I’m going to load it frontwards and see how it does! I’m sure tongue weight will be nonexistent, but I only have about 30 lbs tongue weight with my RZR 900 loaded frontwards and it tows just fine. Of course the Talon is longer and heavier so it might just be too much i.e. negative tongue weight. It’s kind of a pain trying to back it on but that might just be the way it has to be! With the tires pressed against the front rail I have maybe 2” between the ramp and the front bumper!

FC4C526F-B6D3-49F4-BD85-B775C8456F84.jpeg D42E8052-5065-44CC-B9DE-8E900954E297.jpeg

BeezrGeezr and TimG like this.
  2. Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors Executive Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-3
    Well....in case you missed the last trailer thread.....it derailed. So.... Before this pops off, are you seeking advice or just wanting everyone to witness your behavior?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RockR likes this.
  3. Ezgoin

Ezgoin Member

Ownership:
    Talon X
    Ha ha, just threw it out there for info. Had seen some inquiries about using a 6x10 trailer.

Cuoutdoors and HUCK like this.
  4. Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors Executive Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-3
    If it fits it ships!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk