Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Talon store page link

Front and Rear axles available for Talon, fronts have the i4wd gear.

I signed up as a dealer a long time ago and have finally added products to my website. These may take about 1 to 1.5 weeks to get at first, shipping from warehouse.

Thanks for shopping with us.
-Brian

10 80 logo 8x2 3

Last edited:
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have updated pricing on website since receiving a brand spankin' new 2021 price list from trakmotive. Tariffs kicked in so there was a price increase. :( However, there don't appear to be many other aftermarket options for the Talon front axles especially.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Brian,

Any chance you can get weights on the OE style and HD style shafts? I'm curious on how much difference in weight there is with one shaft being hollow (OE) and one being solid (HD).

I'll probably be ordering 1 front and 1 rear axle from you in the next few weeks so I have a spare of each to throw in the trailer.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
They are for canams but I haven’t clue what they’re made of. All I know is that moved the weak link for the axle to the differentials. Now they can keep a diff together.

Reactions: Blownzuki
SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
They are for canams but I haven’t clue what they’re made of. All I know is that moved the weak link for the axle to the differentials. Now they can keep a diff together.
That's what Hunter Miller was saying about his KOH car when I talked to him at the races. They can only push the car to 75% in the desert because if they have to panic jab the brakes for a G-out or other obstacle in the desert the front diff grenades. He also said Can-Am has a fix for it in the works for next years KOH race and they will also be pushing 400hp!!! 😲

• Wow
Reactions: CID
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Brian,

Any chance you can get weights on the OE style and HD style shafts? I'm curious on how much difference in weight there is with one shaft being hollow (OE) and one being solid (HD).

I'll probably be ordering 1 front and 1 rear axle from you in the next few weeks so I have a spare of each to throw in the trailer.
They don't have indivual wieghts, only shipping weights, which is the same for OE and HD. Fronts are 1 pound heavier than rears according to shipping weights.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
They don't have indivual wieghts, only shipping weights, which is the same for OE and HD. Fronts are 1 pound heavier than rears according to shipping weights.

I'd say it's safe to assume the OE style with the hollow shaft is lighter. Thanks for checking for me, much appreciated!

Once I recover from the billet steering rack purchase I'll hit you up for a front and rear axle. :cool:

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!