Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
That's some pretty country you got there
Thanks! @Delton

Stay tuned you all are in for a treat! If it's one thing I like to do it's take pictures of my Honda... It's soooo photogenic.

We have a lot of cool places to ride around me, just jump on a dirt road and tear out.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks! @Delton

Stay tuned you all are in for a treat! If it's one thing I like to do it's take pictures of my Honda... It's soooo photogenic.

We have a lot of cool places to ride around me, just jump on a dirt road and tear out.
When I cant get to the great outdoors, I jump in and cruise the several small towns I have nearby. Street riding is fun too lol

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
When I cant get to the great outdoors, I jump in and cruise the several small towns I have nearby. Street riding is fun too lol

@Delton... Can only cruise so far one way SW and I'll hit the coast, that's where the first several pictures are from. I don't like going to far that way because we are known as Florida's arm pit. So the marsh grass is endless with nasty black mud everywhere, and I feel as if the salt might rust it. Everywhere else is fair game though. I have been known to cross several counties to get to the destination, then taking a alternate route on the way home to check a few more off the list.

I truly am blessed to live where I live (aka Pine tree capital of the world) We have nothing but woods.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton... Can only cruise so far one way SW and I'll hit the coast, that's where the first several pictures are from. I don't like going to far that way because we are known as Florida's arm pit. So the marsh grass is endless with nasty black mud everywhere, and I feel as if the salt might rust it. Everywhere else is fair game though. I have been known to cross several counties to get to the destination, then taking a alternate route on the way home to check a few more off the list.

I truly am blessed to live where I live (aka Pine tree capital of the world) We have nothing but woods.
I love Florida. Used to spend a week on Okeechobee every January. Stayed in Belle Glade. The AIDS capital of the US lol

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R

Just looked it up and we are now the forestry capital, guess they lost count of the pine trees.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!