P500 Tecumseh Trails

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
With the amount of rain we have had in the last couple of weeks combined with a forecast predicting rain all week long up to and including Saturday, I’m gonna go ahead and cancel this adventure. Not happy about it. But that’s the unpredictable nature of February weather in southern Ohio.

Reactions: lee and Chooglin
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Rare Saturday off tomorrow. Just so happens this place will be open. Checked the tire pressures in my little truck and my little trailer. Hope to get my fat ass out of bed relatively early tomorrow and load my little buggy up. Will give a full report tomorrow evening. New place. Never been there. Tecumseh Trails. Has not rained very much for a few days. Optimistic.

16EA3E00 7E59 4006 BA46 BBF204A65765

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So would you go back and can you ride all day without hitting the same trail twice ?

Thanks for posting , we are alway looking for new places to ride !
I would go back and I think you could probably ride all day without doing the same trail twice. I was there by myself so I steered clear of the trails that were labeled severe. Nice people running the place. It’s about a two hour drive for me. If it were any further away I don’t know that I would go back but since it’s only 100 miles away I will probably go back another time this summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroG and Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Thanks for the info and looking forward to seeing the video !

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Yes a glove box Sir..... I pay tonight a sap

Can't wait to get it thanks again!

advertisement
ZeroG

ZeroG

Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2017
SE Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome. I'm close enough for a day trip also. No width restriction Woo Hoo.
There are other trails near Nelsonville or Logan but they have a restriction so that my P1k cannot ride there. Hocking Hills ATV Trails. Side by sides are allowed but they have a restriction.

Tecumseh trails sound interesting but $15 per person per day seems rather high. 3 days and I'm within 10 dollars of the price for Hatfield and McCoy for a 1 year pass. Still, they are close enough I'll have to try them at least once, if I can catch them open.

Reactions: Derail and Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!