Tennesseans speak up

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Yea hopefully we will be able to make fund raiser coalmont ride August. It's only an hour to hour an halfish from us. I'd like to ride iron gap/bullrun with someone that knows the place. We rode for a couple hours there one saturday. I've never been to savage gulf either.
Hey there good buddy I can call ol boy marty again to ride iron gap just b sure u gots a good baby sitter this time.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton I,m about 2 hrs from Nashville about the same distance to Memphis, what's your trails like in Nashville area? Thx for input crow_hunter kinda looking for someone in this area to ride just because no trailer yet thx again
Sorry just now seen this. As mentioned, you probably need to drive a little for good trails. The Gulf is more open than Iron Gap also has better scenery. Iron Gap is slow going mostly. Some pretty challenging rock climbing and some downright serious mud. Both are worth the drive in my opinion.

S

Stans1005le

May 31, 2017
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thx for info Huntnbuddy2 an Delton I will check those places out. Does anyone on fourm live on or close to Pickwick Lake that's where I reside with no trailer for now. stan

TimberBull

TimberBull

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2017
Deer Lodge, TN
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-3

3. Big Red
I'm between Windrock, Royal Blue, Pickett and Big South Fork. I got plenty of riding from home and dont own a trailer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!