Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Tennessee from Minnesota. My son moved to rapid growing Rutherford county and we want to know if Tennessee has a state ATV/UTV association or any clubs to join. (We are Consrvatives). 🇺🇸🙂

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon x4
May be some local groups or clubs but I don't really know anything on the state level. I'm in east TN, so cant be of much help locally. Glad to hear some conservatives are moving here instead of the usual suspects escaping what they've created, but then trying to do the same thing here;). Hopefully they can make it to the Takeover.

C

coleman4868

May be some local groups or clubs but I don't really know anything on the state level. I'm in east TN, so cant be of much help locally. Glad to hear some conservatives are moving here instead of the usual suspects escaping what they've created, but then trying to do the same thing here;). Hopefully they can make it to the Takeover.
I’m in east Tn too, hawkins county.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We were just there in Tennessee for 10 days. Here in Minnesota you can see tracks along most highways where people riding sxs’s. I did not see that around Murfreesboro, Franklin or Nashville. Maybe I need to get more rural next time as traffic is a bit nuts in these areas. Lol.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We were just there in Tennessee for 10 days. Here in Minnesota you can see tracks along most highways where people riding sxs’s. I did not see that around Murfreesboro, Franklin or Nashville. Maybe I need to get more rural next time as traffic is a bit nuts in these areas. Lol.
35 miles North of Knoxville is the TN trails Mecca. Trail system 65 miles north to south and 115 miles east to west. Central trail heads off I-75 exit 141. Home of the hondasxs.com Pioneer Takeover since 2016.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Jackal! Thanks for the trail info. Wow that is pretty cool to think of and gives me a more of a possible goal to make a Pioneer Takeover. :D

C

coleman4868

Hi Jackal! Thanks for the trail info. Wow that is pretty cool to think of and gives me a more of a possible goal to make a Pioneer Takeover. :D
Everyone with a Honda should attend the pioneer take over. You get to meet great people, listen to a live band, buy raffle tickets and hope to win something, eat free bbq, and if you’re one of the lucky ones, camp out.

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
You fellas around Greenville and Coffee county fairly rural? Are you legal to ride on the roads and in towns?
We live about a mile outside the big city of Greeneville. We're not supposed to ride on state highways, but do on occasion for short distances. City and county roads are allowed.

wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
We live about a mile outside the big city of Greeneville. We're not supposed to ride on state highways, but do on occasion for short distances. City and county roads are allowed.
Same here in coffee county and warren,cannon, bedford, grundy, marion,franklin
I can go from my house to coalmont if I want and only have to jump on 41 hwy in hillsboro to pelham then back on county rds
although its a longer route taking those rds

wrighteous

wrighteous

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2014
we also have the biggest outdoor music fest in North Amercia, Bonnaroo every year and in Pelham TN is a outdoor and undeground music venue called the Caverns its pretty neat place

Reactions: Smitty335 and sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!