TENNESSEE Riders lets hear from you.

H

hydrantman

Winchester here. Only had my 1000 less than a month so haven't ridden much off our property. Few trips to Keith Springs mtn. I do have about 22 acres of fence line to patrol at home lol. Looking forward to our first trip to Ride Royal Blue with it. We've been there with the foreman and had a blast.
Hey Delton did you get yours at Pioneer, I got my 700 there a couple of years ago, I'm in the Tullahoma area

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang, business has picked up so much here lately that I just can't go. I'd love to, just can't. Been on the road working in several different states and will be home Friday. I'll hang with the fam instead.

Please invite me again in the future. I'll try not to disappoint.

Joe
No expectations here Joe, just sharing the info. I will continue to share their open rides here, so I'm sure it will line up for you at some point!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Delton did you get yours at Pioneer, I got my 700 there a couple of years ago, I'm in the Tullahoma area
No I didn't. I did go by for a quote cause I believe in buying local. Sadly they couldn't come close to deal I got. I bought from Southern in Chattanooga. They beat everybody. Most got beat by over 1200 bucks.

H

hydrantman

No I didn't. I did go by for a quote cause I believe in buying local. Sadly they couldn't come close to deal I got. I bought from Southern in Chattanooga. They beat everybody. Most got beat by over 1200 bucks.
Don't blame you I would have done the same.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pete,
Are you going to be there this Saturday? Thinking it would be a good day to take mine out and get her dirty. Would like to check your rig out if you are heading there.
Bill
yes sir, I am planning to be there. I probably won't get freed up from family stuff until around noonish. I'll PM you my number. You can text me or call when you get mobilized and we can try to meet up over there.

R

rghollisndhaley

Jun 11, 2016
Rocky Face,GA 30740
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been going to Tennessee riding for the last 10 years. Love the area so much bought some land near Pioneer TN and going to move next spring.

Would love to hear from you that live and or ride anywhere in the Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock trail systems. I will be smack between the first two and only 20 miles north of Windrock.

It would be nice to ride with some fellow Honda SxS fans that know the area.
Live in GA but looking for new places to ride and new people too meet.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Live in GA but looking for new places to ride and new people too meet.
Whereabouts in GA? I'm about halfway between Chattanooga and Nashville. I'd love to show you my usual riding area. If you'll do a search for "bull run", you'll find a thread that'll give you some idea of it.

Reactions: joeymt33
R

rghollisndhaley

Jun 11, 2016
Rocky Face,GA 30740
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Whereabouts in GA? I'm about halfway between Chattanooga and Nashville. I'd love to show you my usual riding area. If you'll do a search for "bull run", you'll find a thread that'll give you some idea of it.
I live in Rocky Face just north of Dalton. Are you going to the 3 day ride at windrock in October. My wife and I will be there all 3 days.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in Rocky Face just north of Dalton. Are you going to the 3 day ride at windrock in October. My wife and I will be there all 3 days.
If it's over the weekend I won't be able to. I work Fri Sat and sun. Never been to windsock but would love to.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like this thread, we need to be more organized, when it comes to rides I will start,I can usually ride anytime with a day/ day and a half notice if it's within 3 hrs or so.

Reactions: joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I like this thread, we need to be more organized, when it comes to rides I will start,I can usually ride anytime with a day/ day and a half notice if it's within 3 hrs or so.
Yeah really. There are alot of members within driving distance of each other. My biggest hiccup is working weekends.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The middle of the week is best for me I also think @drfubar said during the week is good for him also

Reactions: drfubar
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@PioneerPete , @rghollisndhaley I think are near by also

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
500 and Joey are close as well. Marine660 lives in same small town as me but haven't heard from him in a while. Thats just too many people close together to not get a group ride going.

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that school has started I can't stray too far from home due to picking up offspring from school lol. Good news is wife sleeps during the day so I can sneak in rides pretty much whenever I want lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It pretty much weekends only for me... but I'm up for a ride most any Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday. I've got access to some pretty good trails just 5 minutes down the road...

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
500 and Joey are close as well. Marine660 lives in same small town as me but haven't heard from him in a while. Thats just too many people close together to not get a group ride going.

I am still here...just consumed with work and three kids :)

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!