Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Been going to Tennessee riding for the last 10 years. Love the area so much bought some land near Pioneer TN and going to move next spring.

Would love to hear from you that live and or ride anywhere in the Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock trail systems. I will be smack between the first two and only 20 miles north of Windrock.

It would be nice to ride with some fellow Honda SxS fans that know the area.

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let me know I'm 4.5hrs from Pioneer, TN, in AL.

HOPEFULLY the 1000 will be out by next spring!

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Let me know I'm 4.5hrs from Pioneer, TN, in AL.

HOPEFULLY the 1000 will be out by next spring!

I hear ya on the P1000, I plan on getting a Green P500 as soon as Abernathy's gets restocked and then add a P1000 in the Spring when the "I got it First!" frenzy subsides during the Honda annual Ride Red sales event.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear ya on the P1000, I plan on getting a Green P500 as soon as Abernathy's gets restocked and then add a P1000 in the Spring when the "I got it First!" frenzy subsides during the Honda annual Ride Red sales event.

Problem with waiting is I sold my 700... I'm already antsy wanting to go ride.
I am first on list at 3 Dealerships so whoever gets it first.

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
Been going to Tennessee riding for the last 10 years. Love the area so much bought some land near Pioneer TN and going to move next spring.

Would love to hear from you that live and or ride anywhere in the Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock trail systems. I will be smack between the first two and only 20 miles north of Windrock.

I will be up at windrock laborday weekend. Will most likely head into New River, and Royal Blue units as well. Had trouble reserving a spot in Oiver Springs, but got a room. Going to be crowded.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I will be up at windrock laborday weekend. Will most likely head into New River, and Royal Blue units as well. Had trouble reserving a spot in Oiver Springs, but got a room. Going to be crowded.

I wish I could make it, my work schedule just will not allow it. My agency has ne on a full court press training replacements for when I retire next Spring. After Memorial Day next year though everyday will be a good day to go riding :) I can't wait to be able to do some running around with all of you guys.

B

BULLDOG6

Jun 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Big Red
I wish I could make it, my work schedule just will not allow it. My agency has ne on a full court press training replacements for when I retire next Spring. After Memorial Day next year though everyday will be a good day to go riding :) I can't wait to be able to do some running around with all of you guys.
Sounds good. Congratulations.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Got this in the email today, Lafollette TN allowing ATV / SxS downtown during a weekend Festival.

Big Creek ATV Fall Festival

SAVE THE DATE!!! October 9 & 10
For the first time ever, trail riders will be able to ride into downtown LaFollette to enjoy a full day of festivities hosted by the city. Big Creek ATV Fall Festival in conjunction with Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort

Friday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Mud Bog Events and Live Band at
Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort

Saturday: 2 pm to 10 pm
Downtown LaFollette will be hosting
Guided ATV Trail Rides - Door Prizes - Raffles
Live Bands - Food - Vendors

Enjoy the trails, Ride Royal Blue

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, sound like it could be a good time.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just south of Memphis, TN. Love riding wind rock ready for Brimstone and Royal Blue.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Got this in the email today, Lafollette TN allowing ATV / SxS downtown during a weekend Festival.

Big Creek ATV Fall Festival

SAVE THE DATE!!! October 9 & 10
For the first time ever, trail riders will be able to ride into downtown LaFollette to enjoy a full day of festivities hosted by the city. Big Creek ATV Fall Festival in conjunction with Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort

Friday: 4 pm to 11 pm
Mud Bog Events and Live Band at
Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort

Saturday: 2 pm to 10 pm
Downtown LaFollette will be hosting
Guided ATV Trail Rides - Door Prizes - Raffles
Live Bands - Food - Vendors

Enjoy the trails, Ride Royal Blue

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, sound like it could be a good time.

BUMP! This should be a good time for those close by in Lafollette, TN.

Reactions: Hondasxs
hambone

hambone

Mar 14, 2015
Southeast Indiana

How crazy is this? I just saw this regional thing!
Jackal I ride 6 to 8 times a year about hour 45 minutes northeast of Pioneer.
I really like it there also, and have been looking at property and moving there in the near (5 years) future

Duramax

Duramax

Jul 23, 2015
Dresden,TN
I really like it there also, and have been looking at property and moving there in the near (5 years) future
I would like to get with you and other forum members and ride eventually. I haven't been to brimstone riding but I do live in northwest TN I hope to venture out towards east TN after I get my pioneer 1000 it may be spring before I get a chance.

Reactions: hambone
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Sound like that would be close to Harlan Co. KY near Evarts, used to go there many years ago, it's is about 1.5 hrs. NE of Pioneer, TN. :D

Reactions: hambone
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Is Harlem co or brimstone better?

I haven't been to Evarts, KY (Harlan Co) in several years as the wife and I liked the TN trails so much better. There is Brimstone with a little over 20,000 acres then surrounding it is Royal Blue / New River Unit Etc. with well over 150,000 acres and 600 miles of trails with go seamlessly into Brimstone and 25 miles South into Windrock which is about 50,000 acres. All connected easily 1500 miles of trails.

Brimstone is private if you are staying overnight they made some rules about 18 months ago you have to stay on their property to ride their property its $42 per day per person.

Windrock is private it is about $25 per day per person

Royal Blue / New River - all part of TN Wildlife Management Unit is about $30.50 per day out of state or $119 for a yearly pass but that is per vehicle not per person, only one in the SXS has to have the permit.

All 3 places have places to camp, cabins to rent, and hotels in the area. It also depends on what type of trails you like to ride very rough technical, or steep rocky mountain climbs, or more moderate trails that are maintained and not so rough. You can research each place using google.

So it depends on how much you are willing to spend and what type of terrain you prefer all of it is fun and beautiful scenery.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JACKAL I'm in Chattanooga. 2.5 hours south of Royal Blue. We have some fine riding right here in my backyard. Let me know when you want to come down!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!