JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So....early June 2021 we'll be taking a trip to Tennessee 😉. I have about 3 days I want to set aside for a (non SXS related) trip. We (me,wife, and kids) would like to stop at a place or two for some sight seeing. Possibly still outdoors related, been thinking of stopping in Ashville, NC. I've looked into the Pisgah National Forest, looks to have great hiking trails and falls.

I know we have a lot of members around these areas and I would really appreciate any info/recommended points of interest. If it helps, I usually take 95 to 26 to 40 to 91 to 75. I don't mind getting off course a bit to explore new spots.

Sorry for the long post and THANKS!! in advance

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Anyone on the southern east coast with some pointers? 🤔 👋👍

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You are close enough you probably see ads regularly for this (if you haven't already been there)...
Legoland - Florida: LEGOLAND FLORIDA | Official Site | Tickets, Passes, Vacations

Not even close to the same size/experience but fun for kids...
Legoland Discovery - Atlanta: The Ultimate Indoor LEGO Playground
Yup, we've actually been to both 😂.
Lego land is pretty kool, s***ty part of town but the actual park is kool.
I was thinking something outside of FL, somt'n we don't really see everyday. And possibly outdoors related. Really leaning towards Pisgah Nat'l Forest. Never been, seems real nice for hiking, biking, lil bit of everything. Maybe stay at Asheville for those days if we don't come across anything else

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Yup, we've actually been to both 😂.
Lego land is pretty kool, s***ty part of town but the actual park is kool.
I was thinking something outside of FL, somt'n we don't really see everyday. And possibly outdoors related. Really leaning towards Pisgah Nat'l Forest. Never been, seems real nice for hiking, biking, lil bit of everything. Maybe stay at Asheville for those days if we don't come across anything else
Check out Harmon Den and Max patch. Max patch is a beautiful place you hike up to the top and the views are unreal and the hike is not extreme and long hike maybe 1/2 mile or so it just doesn’t get much better

Last edited:
J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
So....early June 2021 we'll be taking a trip to Tennessee 😉. I have about 3 days I want to set aside for a (non SXS related) trip. We (me,wife, and kids) would like to stop at a place or two for some sight seeing. Possibly still outdoors related, been thinking of stopping in Ashville, NC. I've looked into the Pisgah National Forest, looks to have great hiking trails and falls.

I know we have a lot of members around these areas and I would really appreciate any info/recommended points of interest. If it helps, I usually take 95 to 26 to 40 to 91 to 75. I don't mind getting off course a bit to explore new spots.

Sorry for the long post and THANKS!! in advance

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!