BOX1

testing custom tune on a hill climb in wv

M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
yes outlaw trail near ashland. right next to widow maker. i guess that call it mini widow maker or somthing

Reactions: Squeegee
PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
yes outlaw trail near ashland. right next to widow maker. i guess that call it mini widow maker or somthing
I love that area over there. We stay either in Mullins or in Abbs Valley VA and ride lots of Outlaws and hit Warrior, Spearhead, Indian Ridge, Pocahontas, and Pinnacle. We could stay out there for a week easily and ride 500 miles.

M

MDFMac

Aug 23, 2020
upstate ny
Ownership

1. Talon X
yea we did a week. stayed at ziggys. he took us around. wanted to do stair steps but it was washed out to bad. maybe if i slid down it a dozen times but not taring up my skid just to make a trail better.

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
That is cool you stayed a week. We usually do 3-4 day trips. We go on "guy only trips", so to convince the wives to let us out for a week isn't easy.
I hear you on not tearing up your rig to do a jacked up trail. We ride a lot of challenging stuff, but getting home in one piece outweighs the crazy stuff!
If you go to Logan WV to ride Bear Wallow, there is a trail area over near Dingness that is worth checking out. It's not paper mapped, you will need BobT's or Lifetime trail maps. Or some other GPS mapped trail software.

Reactions: CID
Jmaxx1502

Jmaxx1502

Feb 7, 2021
Cocoa beach
Ownership

1. Talon x4
@MDFMac
How you liking the turbo? Any issues? What mods did you do after. I am so wanting to do this but it’s big money and bad timing like always.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!