drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Took my trailer over to @BIGRACK's house yesterday and he did some classy welding on it. He added a bracket so I could mount my BoatBuckle. I'll tell ya those welds would pass weld certification on a nuclear reactor.;) I really want to thank him for taking the time to do this for me. We have good people on this forum who are eager and willing to help out a fellow rider. Not only that I was looking over the "trick" s*** he did to his Pioneer. Don't know how I'm going to tell my Wife I'm going to spend more money on the Pioneer!:eek: I may be sleeping with the SxS in the garage.:( Anyone have a spare room?
20160826 110841 20160826 110906 20160826 115934 20160826 115956

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Those are nice. Cool Bigrack helped like that! Just do like Delton does and say you had safety concerns

Sent from iPhone

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yup, got me one of those too. Very handy.

2da9f9aabae135d2fbcf9e3efa132fe1

CumminsPusher quote: Boredom + Pioneer = trouble for me. I can't stop. Damn these things guys. I thank god I'm not the only one though. If it's just you then you're crazy if it's a group it's a sport!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are nice. Cool Bigrack helped like that! Just do like Delton does and say you had safety concerns

Sent from iPhone
Or take the wife to RRB with you and show her you need all that stuff lol. She was glad we had tires and a lift lol.

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She's been with me twice now but not getting the message. Actually, I could drop a 454 into it and she wouldn't care as long as I don't deplete the accounts too much... lol
The first time we came down hard on a rock she looked at me with a worried look. I smiled and told her it's okay we got a full skid plate. First big rock I started to run over I get her we had plenty of clearance with the lift. I didn't even get to mention the tires, she beat me to it going through a nasty mud hole lol. She don't really care what I spend.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The first time we came down hard on a rock she looked at me with a worried look. I smiled and told her it's okay we got a full skid plate. First big rock I started to run over I get her we had plenty of clearance with the lift. I didn't even get to mention the tires, she beat me to it going through a nasty mud hole lol. She don't really care what I spend.

It's not my Wife that's the problem.. It's me:cool:! I can't bring myself to add suspension and larger wheels and tires when we have such an "out of the box" good product. Anyway, I have plenty of friends :) with those mods that can pull me out of the mud and a winch that can get me over those rocks. :( I do like the mods youts guys have added though!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not my Wife that's the problem.. It's me:cool:! I can't bring myself to add suspension and larger wheels and tires when we have such an "out of the box" good product. Anyway, I have plenty of friends :) with those mods that can pull me out of the mud and a winch that can get me over those rocks. :( I do like the mods youts guys have added though!
It's personal choice man. None of it is required as you've already seen. A showroom new one would've kept up with us last Wed with no problem whatsoever.

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's personal choice man. None of it is required as you've already seen. A showroom new one would've kept up with us last Wed with no problem whatsoever.

But Eltobi told me we were required what's the deal?!?

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Delton and drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
YOU with insecurities!! Now thats funny!
I just figured everyone's jumping off the bridge...must be fun. I'm not going to stand there videoing, someone else can...I'm jumping

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
YOU with insecurities!! Now thats funny!
I just figured everyone's jumping off the bridge...must be fun. I'm not going to stand there videoing, someone else can...I'm jumping

Sent from iPhone
I'm just not a fan of stock vehicles. I have left my truck alone though. And wife won't let me touch the Altima lol (even though there are several turbo kits out for them ). What Honda made great, I can make better lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!