jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just want to say thank you to any from the forum whom have subscribe to my channel or liked and enjoy my video's. It means a lot to me when you guys comment or send me a message saying my vids helped you in one way or another! Two weeks ago I hit my first 50 subs so I did this short vid to celebrate. I'm at 80 subs as of writing this and hope to get to 100 in the next week or two. I'll do something crazy in celebration again once I do so make sure to share my channel and my vids with those you know who may enjoy it. Thanks again everyone!

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
500 water balloons for 500 subscribers in January would be cool!:cool:

Reactions: popeye
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just want to say thank you to any from the forum whom have subscribe to my channel or liked and enjoy my video's. It means a lot to me when you guys comment or send me a message saying my vids helped you in one way or another! Two weeks ago I hit my first 50 subs so I did this short vid to celebrate. I'm at 80 subs as of writing this and hope to get to 100 in the next week or two. I'll do something crazy in celebration again once I do so make sure to share my channel and my vids with those you know who may enjoy it. Thanks again everyone!

Where was your eye protection? I'm calling OSHA;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!