P500 Thanks to all!

oldfokker

oldfokker

Oct 31, 2018
Quadra Island, BC
Ownership

1. 500
Just wanted to say thank you to Hondasxs and all of the members of the club. It’s because of this site and the posts by mostly the long term members that convinced me to buy my little P500, and from reading old and new posts there are many others whose purchase decisions were swayed towards Honda by you. With your help the 500 is one of my best decisions as my wife and I love it and put miles on it every day. It’s a little workhorse and I have hauled many trailer loads of firewood out of some of the nastiest trails that you can imagine.
The capacity for mods is my wife’s only complaint as she has perused some of your posts and can see what’s coming.
The folks at Honda Should take note that this site has resulted in more than a few sales and send a few perks Hondasxs’s way.
Gratefully
Oldfokker

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just wanted to say thank you to Hondasxs and all of the members of the club. It’s because of this site and the posts by mostly the long term members that convinced me to buy my little P500, and from reading old and new posts there are many others whose purchase decisions were swayed towards Honda by you. With your help the 500 is one of my best decisions as my wife and I love it and put miles on it every day. It’s a little workhorse and I have hauled many trailer loads of firewood out of some of the nastiest trails that you can imagine.
The capacity for mods is my wife’s only complaint as she has perused some of your posts and can see what’s coming.
The folks at Honda Should take note that this site has resulted in more than a few sales and send a few perks Hondasxs’s way.
Gratefully
Oldfokker
Very cool!! :cool:

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gratefully
Oldfokker
Glad we could help.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
They have, and so have their lawyers. Lol. But it was all good as we straightened their issue out in quick time. Hahah.

Oh. Plus I am just returning from a trip to Utah for a Talon demo event. Well worth it in my book.

Yes. This site and the members input has cost me a butt load as well. But maybe it saved me from trying crap products even more.

Thanks a lot for your comments.
@Hondasxs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I consider this forum to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to the Honda Pioneer line. I like the fact that most of us actually turn wrenches and actually ride!;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This forum has given me the confidence to do things I never would've tried without some support and knowledge. Mainly the Torq Locker. I can build, modify and accessorize without thinking about it too much but when I start cracking open sealed drive train parts...it's just not my thing. I'm pretty confident that I could tear this thing down to the ground and you guys would walk me through putting it back together.
It's like lifetime tech support. Thanks guys! :cool:

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
This forum has given me the confidence to do things I never would've tried without some support and knowledge. Mainly the Torq Locker. I can build, modify and accessorize without thinking about it too much but when I start cracking open sealed drive train parts...it's just not my thing. I'm pretty confident that I could tear this thing down to the ground and you guys would walk me through putting it back together.
I'm like you,with the mods ...Give me a couple photos and a little brain storming and info from this forum we can do anything..
When the time comes to do the front locker I'll find it on here.. looks pretty simple I hope..lol

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Now that I've done it, it was pretty simple. JWB's instructions are pretty detailed and posts that I had read beforehand helped too. I just always imagine opening something like that up and a million parts and springs fall out of it, OH SH**! :mad:
The only question i have when installing the locker do you use the original spacers that are in the front diff or no spacer at all..

Reactions: mrjeff42
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Reuse flat spacers, discard cone washers as I remember. Needed small pin punch and to take note of # threads and spring on 4wd shift lever were my lessons. Would not have attempted without info and video on that thread but turned out not bad, just took some time.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Its fun.....so when we cracking your trans open :confused:

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Even though I don’t own a P500 anymore I still like keeping up with the gang! Always nice to see what new projects everyone is doing! Personally I’ve been in a couple atv clubs and none of them compare to the people in this one!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!