Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Its fun.....so when we cracking your trans open :confused:

Lol, I've got to see what I've done to it already. Haven't trail tested the HMF, K&N, Dobeck and 11" tires on the front yet. Made upgrades to the stereo, installed two new light bars, 1.5 spacers are are coming and will be wiring up a tablet as soon as the mount gets here. Believe it or not, I'm kinda burnt on the mods right now and looking forward to riding. This condition will most likely pass but...

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
As I am a newby, I concur with what has been said! I have a 700/4 and have enjoyed reading many threads here, and learned much. I am looking forward to learn more! I use to be a member on the GL1800 riders board and learned all about my Honda Goldwing (maintenance). I/we attended many gatherings across the USA and met others from Canada, lower 48 and other continents. My wife and I have put 104,000 miles on it while traveling. I plan to get out with my pioneer and attend gatherings and rides with this new family of pioneers soon. This board is just as good as the previous GL1800...…..

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
As I am a newby, I concur with what has been said! I have a 700/4 and have enjoyed reading many threads here, and learned much. I am looking forward to learn more! I use to be a member on the GL1800 riders board and learned all about my Honda Goldwing (maintenance). I/we attended many gatherings across the USA and met others from Canada, lower 48 and other continents. My wife and I have put 104,000 miles on it while traveling. I plan to get out with my pioneer and attend gatherings and rides with this new family of pioneers soon. This board is just as good as the previous GL1800...…..

Nah we're better, and if not, that must've been one hell of a group! We generally weed out the A holes but occasionally poke each other in the ribs for fun. These guys will help you with any issue you might have with your machine and will make suggestions on how to spend all your extra money. Welcome! :D

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!