The Generosity of the MuddMan and Dp5Hunter!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Originally, @Dp5hunter was planning to attend the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG] with his brother. As the date got closer he learned his work would prevent him from attending. He graciously donated the cabin to the club.

As time passed, @Hondasxs learned @Mudd_Man was interested in coming to the event. To ensure he made it we hooked him up with a cabin for the weekend. Oh ya, he was ecstatic.

Saturday,
a slight mix up left this family without a cabin. Once [HASHTAG]#muddman[/HASHTAG] heard about it, he didn't hesitate one second and said: "they can have my cabin".

The kindness of the club is what makes the HondaSxS family the best group of riders in the world. Riding this weekend there was not one problem where a club member wasn't already helping or in route with parts to fix. Couldn't ask for a better group of riders.

Shout out to @Dp5hunter and @Mudd_Man for their generosity.

2017 [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG] was a [HASHTAG]#BLAST[/HASHTAG]...
2018 PioneerTakeover [HASHTAG]#HereWeCome[/HASHTAG]!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500

Originally, @Dp5hunter was planning to attend the [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG] with his brother. As the date got closer he learned his work would prevent him from attending. He graciously donated the cabin to the club.

As time passed, @Hondasxs learned @Mudd_Man was interested in coming to the event. To ensure he made it we hooked him up with a cabin for the weekend. Oh ya, he was ecstatic.

Saturday,
a slight mix up left this family without a cabin. Once [HASHTAG]#muddman[/HASHTAG] heard about it, he didn't hesitate one second and said: "they can have my cabin".

The kindness of the club is what makes the HondaSxS family the best group of riders in the world. Riding this weekend there was not one problem where a club member wasn't already helping or in route with parts to fix. Couldn't ask for a better group of riders.

Shout out to @Dp5hunter and @Mudd_Man for their generosity.

2017 [HASHTAG]#PioneerTakeover[/HASHTAG] was a [HASHTAG]#BLAST[/HASHTAG]...
2018 PioneerTakeover [HASHTAG]#HereWeCome[/HASHTAG]!

Just awesome, all ya all!! All the kindness just makes a person smile. :)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I for one can say there is not a better group of people anywhere than there is here! I'm usually the guy fixing things for everyone else and I was the one standing on the sidelines! Thanks everyone for being there when someone needed help! Also, @Dp5hunter thank you for your generosity in helping this family! & last but not least @Muddman! Way to represent!

mississippimud

mississippimud

Jan 21, 2017
north mississippi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks again Dp5hunter and muddman you helped make a difficult situation easy to overcome. This is the best group of people ive ever rode with!!! Everyone wants to help each other no matter if its broke down on the trail at 3am or having to check out of your cabin because you only booked for 2 nights instead of 3 and trying to convince the wife to sleep in a tent..you guys are awesome cant wait for takeover 2018!!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
awesome @Dp5hunter and @Muddman . I was thinking just yesterday, if I ever bought a Yamaha I'd probably stay at this forum with it.
I thought the exact same thing if I went to the dark side and got a Can Am.
Absolutely a great group of people.
Big thanks to @Hondasxs for going through he effort of creating a place for those with a common interest to hang out and share knowledge. I only wish I could have gotten there Wed instead of Fri but life's responsibilities sometimes get in the way

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks everyone for the kind words. All I was thinking was that the takeover had to be a complete success so when I Lerned that I would not make it all I could think of was to let Hondasxs do with it what he thought best, and as we all know he did just that. And I will be paid in full when I go to Tennessee this somer and meet as meany of u fine riders as possible. And if time permits I may even try to go to the left coast and ride with @CumminsPusher. So god bless you all and thanks again. :);)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks everyone for the kind words. All I was thinking was that the takeover had to be a complete success so when I Lerned that I would not make it all I could think of was to let Hondasxs do with it what he thought best, and as we all know he did just that. And I will be paid in full when I go to Tennessee this somer and meet as meany of u fine riders as possible. And if time permits I may even try to go to the left coast and ride with @CumminsPusher. So god bless you all and thanks again. :);)
@Dp5hunter Please PM me your mailing address, i would like to send you something.
Also im working with a few of the members in the NW Arkasas area to ride in there area sometime in Early to mid July.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
awesome @Dp5hunter and @Muddman . I was thinking just yesterday, if I ever bought a Yamaha I'd probably stay at this forum with it.
My buddy and his wife came up with us this year, he has a PoPo! But the Pioneer guys welcomed them in with welcome arms. He is going to join this forum ASAP. He said "These are some of the best people we have ever meet".
The wife and i would like to thank all the @PioneerTakeover people for welcoming them into our group.
Thanks, Tramguage 1

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
My buddy and his wife came up with us this year, he has a PoPo! But the Pioneer guys welcomed them in with welcome arms. He is going to join this forum ASAP. He said "These are some of the best people we have ever meet".
The wife and i would like to thank all the @PioneerTakeover people for welcoming them into our group.
Thanks, Tramguage 1

I'm wondering if that is the guy that I was messin with. I asked him if he had a lighter, then said I'll just wait and light my cigarette off of his Polaris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm wondering if that is the guy that I was messin with. I asked him if he had a lighter, then said I'll just wait and light my cigarette off of his Polaris!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that was him! But i warned him before we got there that he was going to get poked a little.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
@Dp5hunter Please PM me your mailing address, i would like to send you something.
Also im working with a few of the members in the NW Arkasas area to ride in there area sometime in Early to mid July.

Count me in if I'm home I would like to join ya'll in July.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!