C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Dude...
Your replying to the guy who helped bankroll the development of the torq locker for the 500.

If there was anyone who you can sell a Talon diff upgrade to.... even with modifications needed.. It's him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Does that change the facts? Does it make his comment and assumptions any less stupid?

I am the guy who funded, designed and develeoped the selectable diff. I build it IN HOUSE.

I am also the guy who makes the 4WD clutch switch. Was I a disrespectful prick when he explained the switch operation to me? Nope. After a few consecutive comment being a prick, I reciprocated the same disrespect.

You infant sure do clutch your delicate pearls everytime I treat you the way you treat me.

• Haha
Reactions: J80
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
OK.

Good luck in your ventures. Hope it works out the way your 2010 business did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!