Not open for further replies.
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Torq-Locker needs to get up to date with their info. The experts here have made it very clear that the locker is already available with links to purchase, install videos and even detailed pictures of each individual part.

Screenshot 20210527 160836 Messenger

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Quick, change your story to hide your ignorance.

No need... It's there for you to review.
I mentioned LE because I figured you wanted the sensors ports. maybe the talon case will work.
Hard to tell really... Unless you get all 3, take them apart and hot glue them back together, and call it something.

Reactions: EMAW
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nope. I was hoping you would share. I'm a guy with lots of free time and a set of skills that will enjoy what happens next.

Anyone remember the puppy scam chatter from a few months ago?
TRIGGERED TRIGGERED TRIGGERED

keep proving me right that y'all are infantile emotional clowns.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What is it with you and demanding something won't fit the LE.
The info was pulled from their press release.
So please take it up with them.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Nope. I was hoping you would share. I'm a guy with lots of free time and a set of skills that will enjoy what happens next.

Anyone remember the puppy scam chatter from a few months ago?
Sounds like you need to get a job, a life coach, accomplish something with your life and then re-evaluate how much of a loser you look like when you clearly display jealous hate for some random person on the internet.

Or just keep being a hater. Your choice LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
This post is clearly for my own personal entertainment. If you want to have a serious conversation you know who I am and my cell phone number is public knowledge.
I personally have no fkn clue who you are or why you are so mad but whatever.....

I do have a Talon and the i4wd works great but if Cora & Co come out with a locker for it I will buy one, not because I think it needs it, more so cause I have a bad habit of buying s*** for my toys just to buy more s*** for my toys......it's a sickness. I already have one of their units in my P5 and it works awesome. If you have something for the talon that you think is better I'm all ears but need more info than I'm getting with this pissing match.

Reactions: BigOL3 and Mudwing
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What is it with you and demanding something won't fit the LE.
The info was pulled from their press release.
So please take it up with them.
I'm not demanding anything.

I added value to the Torq-locker post by informing everyone that the two are not interchangeable.

Does reality always get you so bent out of shape? Did I kill your dream by stating a fact?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Your fact is
(Talon locker will not fit the Pioneer)

My fact is...
(NO ONE HAS A TALON LOCKER)

My fact...
(Torq Master will soon)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like you need to get a job, a life coach, accomplish something with your life and then re-evaluate how much of a loser you look like when you clearly display jealous hate for some random person on the internet.

Or just keep being a hater. Your choice LMAO.
Doesn't take much to get under your skin I see.

Reactions: BigOL3
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I personally have no fkn clue who you are or why you are so mad but whatever.....

I do have a Talon and the i4wd works great but if Cora & Co come out with a locker for it I will buy one, not because I think it needs it, more so cause I have a bad habit of buying s*** for my toys just to buy more s*** for my toys......it's a sickness. I already have one of their units in my P5 and it works awesome. If you have something for the talon that you think is better I'm all ears but need more info than I'm getting with this pissing match.
Better is a matter of preference. Torq-Locker should be very affordable and definitely an easier installation. The downside is steering effort in 4WD. I like being able to have the extra options of I4WD and also 3WD so I opted for a selectable diff. The average consumer will most likely keep it stock or install the Torq-locker.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How much of your time and energy are you going to allow me to waste?

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Better is a matter of preference. Torq-Locker should be very affordable and definitely an easier installation. The downside is steering effort in 4WD. I like being able to have the extra options of I4WD and also 3WD so I opted for a selectable diff. The average consumer will most likely keep it stock or install the Torq-locker.
I already have that, I have i4wd and 3wd by using a bypass kit (extra switch on the dash) to apply 12vdc directly to the clutch pack. What's different about yours?

Edit..... I didn't need to pull the diff to install the bypass either.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TRIGGERED

That's some expert level projection. The first clue that should have told you that I'm trolling you for my own entertainment is the title of the thread your replying to.

But please, don't let me interrupt you claiming to troll me.
I guess we will both be entertained until a proper adult comes in and shuts this s*** show down then. In the meantime, Red is the fastest color. Welcome to the forum. Pics or it didn't happen.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you met the Merman?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you considered a KRX?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How big a tire can I run with no lift?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put this awesome tune in my P500 and now it pushes 1,000 hp and runs 0-60 in 1.9 seconds according to my dyno.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV

That's funny. They didn't reply that they wanted to kick your ass, hold a "bounty", reference being a grown adult, ask if you were triggered, call you an infant, "blacklist" you for asking them a question, or tell you your product was crap. Almost like they are a reputable company or something, crazy.

If what you claim to have built actually worked (or existed at all), you'd be spewing it all over every FB group page just like you do with the tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!