NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where'd ya go? Did you run out of time for entertainment in your life?

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's funny. They didn't reply that they wanted to kick your ass, hold a "bounty", reference being a grown adult, ask if you were triggered, call you an infant, "blacklist" you for asking them a question, or tell you your product was crap. Almost like they are a reputable company or something, crazy.

If what you claim to have built actually worked (or existed at all), you'd be spewing it all over every FB group page just like you do with the tunes.
TRIGGERED

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I will just have to wait patiently for your brilliant replies. If you start getting random calls and text messages from strange numbers....

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I already have that, I have i4wd and 3wd by using a bypass kit (extra switch on the dash) to apply 12vdc directly to the clutch pack. What's different about yours?

Edit..... I didn't need to pull the diff to install the bypass either.
If you install a Torq-Locker the clutch switch and I4WD switch will both operate exactly the same. Anytime the 4WD clutch is engaged, it will drive just like any other vehicle with a ratcheting locker effectively eliminating the other 2 options.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
That's funny. They didn't reply that they wanted to kick your ass, hold a "bounty", reference being a grown adult, ask if you were triggered, call you an infant, "blacklist" you for asking them a question, or tell you your product was crap. Almost like they are a reputable company or something, crazy.

If what you claim to have built actually worked (or existed at all), you'd be spewing it all over every FB group page just like you do with the tunes.
Weird how I treated them with respect and they treated me the same... Like a grown adult normally does. Notice they didn't get triggered and act like an infant over a simple statement of fact?

It's amazing that you think you are entitled to be a disrespectful prick, but I should kiss your ass in return. No thanks clown.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you install a Torq-Locker the clutch switch and I4WD switch will both operate exactly the same. Anytime the 4WD clutch is engaged, it will drive just like any other vehicle with a ratcheting locker effectively eliminating the other 2 options.
^ f***ing Genius on our hands here!

He told you he had one of the Torq Lockers in another machine. Get Jamal's cock out of your ass so you can pay attention to the conversation stupid.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Notice how I did not rally every single hatertard I could find to make insane claims that their product doesn't exist and never will?

That's because I'm not a jealous, low-life, hater.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
^ f***ing Genius on our hands here!

He told you he had one of the Torq Lockers in another machine. Get Jamal's cock out of your ass so you can pay attention to the conversation stupid.
The irony of that statement escapes you or you ALSO don't understand the subject.

Let he hate flow, but try to be funny too.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
No s***!!!! What is different about yours?

Currently if I want "3wd" I flip the newly installed switch to energize the PTO/DIFF clutch, if I want i4wd I leave the extra switch enabled and then also turn on the factory i4wd switch.

The TL in my P5 works awesome, since I already added power steering there is no side effect in steering effort when in 4wd. I suspect the same will apply to a TL in the Talon.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Currently if I want "3wd" I flip the newly installed switch to energize the PTO/DIFF clutch, if I want i4wd I leave the extra switch enabled and then also turn on the factory i4wd switch.

The TL in my P5 works awesome, since I already added power steering there is no side effect in steering effort when in 4wd. I suspect the same will apply to a TL in the Talon.
You're obviously the expert. I stand corrected. You'll magically have all 3) 4wd options, no extra steering effort and the exact same steering radius.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Let me dumb this down for the disrespectful Karen who thinks he knows everything:

with a SELECTABLE locking front diff and clutch switch you get 3 options:
1) Clutch switch on: 3WD (open front diff)
2) I4WD switch on: factory brake torque biasing
3) either or both switches on with cable locked front diff: fully locked 4WD.

With the Torq-Locker you get 1 options:
Clutch switch on: ratcheting locker
I4WD switch on: ratcheting locker
Either or both switches on: ratcheting locker

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bummer your Terrier named Red ran away after the repeated peanut butter incidents.

• Haha
Reactions: EMAW and Backwoods
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Bummer your Terrier named Red ran away after the repeated peanut butter incidents.
TRIGGERED AGAIN

Keep proving you're a low-life hater loser.

You're literally a perfect example of all the clowns who act like f***ing wild animals and then cry about me not being nice to them.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R

Did you figure out how stupid this comment is yet?

Reactions: Russ989
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Dude...
Your replying to the guy who helped bankroll the development of the torq locker for the 500.

If there was anyone who you can sell a Talon diff upgrade to.... even with modifications needed.. It's him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"A Talon locker will not work in a Pioneer. They're NOT interchangeable" Comment below if that quote throws you into a jealous rage of hate and anger.
The Pioneer comes from the factory with a locker so I have no need for an aftermarket Talon locker. Enjoy that hate and anger.

Reactions: EMAW
C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Dude...
Your replying to the guy who helped bankroll the development of the torq locker for the 500.

If there was anyone who you can sell a Talon diff upgrade to.... even with modifications needed.. It's him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using
DOES THAT MAKE HIM ENTITLED TO BE A DISRESPECTFUL POS???

If you think it does, you're an idiot.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The Pioneer comes from the factory with a locker so I have no need for an aftermarket Talon locker. Enjoy that hate and anger.
LE does not...

I am thoroughly enjoying the triggering. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!