CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Banking is waaaaaaay over extended, propped up by lies; into the trillions of dollars. It's going to collapse just like it did in 2008 and the only ones that are going to pay for it is you and me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey, it's the only way to pay for empire.

Most conservatives rejected Ron Paul for telling them this a decade ago.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So now that I have paid for all my new SXS accessories that came in, do I need to rush to the bank tomorrow and withdraw the remaining $3.76 that's left in my checking account before the banks shut down?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So now that I have paid for all my new SXS accessories that came in, do I need to rush to the bank tomorrow and withdraw the remaining $3.76 that's left in my checking account before the banks shut down?
If the banks are shutting down tomorrow wouldn’t it make more sense to max out every credit card you can get your hands on being that the bank won’t be around to payback?

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That depends. What kind of mileage do you get? Tolls?

Reactions: ChadD and Backwoods
advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
The law that exempted banks from having to have 3% in reserve money ends today. For the last 3 years, it was 0%.

Whats' going to happen is anyone's guess.
Nothing is going to happen jerryg. What needs to happen is you get over being pissy because we eat more delicious food than you
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Gregory Mannarino has been talking about this almost every day. He is worth watching.

He appears to be a 'fruitcake." I tried to listen to him for about five minutes in the link you posted. All I got was histrionics, girly facial expressions, and hand-waving.

Is he a leftwing propagandist?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!