HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The entire US economy is shrinking, probably in recession. Inflation is raging, Every housewife in the country knows this because she is struggling to buy groceries for her family.

Our economy is failing because of the reckless vote-buying spending of the Democratic Party Crime Syndicate. Nobama doubled the US debt that had accumulated for about 230 years during his unconstitutional 8 years in office.

The democrats knew Trump would fire hundreds, perhaps thousands of federal employees in the swamp and put many of them in prison during a second term so they stole the 2020 election and put a life-long incompetent US senator and senile fool in the WH. I don't think Biden even knows where he is but his WH staff and federal appointees are continuing to implement nobama's po9licies.

It's not hard to understand. Pumping billions of unearned dollars into a weak economy simply to buy votes along with leftist high taxes, heavy-handed regulation is driving prices up, killing banks, retail stores, and small business is destroying our economy.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Few Americans and NO democrap voters actually understand what money is so they're happy to believe dumb conspiracy theories like that posted by the fruitcake's videos above.

Money is nothing more than a piece of paper that we all agree to accept as a token of value. A dollar bill, $10 bill, or $100 bill has no intrinsic value in and of itself.

Value is created by ordinary Americans. If a welder fabricates a utility trailer his labor is worth $1500. Hee has created something of value.

A painter has painted the interior of someone's small house. His labor is also worth $1500.

The painter wants the welder's trailer but the welder doesn't need his house painted so how does the painter compensate the welder? He has painted several homes and has accepted several thousand US dollars in exchange for his labor which he deposited in a local bank. He goes to his bank and draws paper money with the face value of $1500 and gives it to the welder.

The welder accepts the paper money as payment and deposits the US currency in the same neighborhood bank.

The Federal Reserve Banks receive new money printed by the US treasury. The FRB monitors the US economy and slowly distributes an adequate supply of currency into the banking system so that every American who has created something of value can convert the value of his labor to US currency.

If the government distributes free money to their voters who have created nothing of value the value of existing currency in circulation is devalued. When the housewife goes to the grocery store Saturday with her husband's weekly paycheck her devalued money will buy less groceries this week.

• Sad
Reactions: 100Acre and CID
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a Keynesian description of money, as in, the stories they tell to justify state monopoly over money (pun.)

Money is not created by the state, nor the banks. Money is a commodity, a good that is used as a medium of exchange. Throughout history, different goods have served the role of money - and over the last several thousand years, gold and silver have emerged as the best medium of exchange.

Paper money (fiat) is what you get when the state takes a monopoly over the medium of exchange and perverts it. It's the means by which they steal from you and run up insurmountable debt. In the present era, they establish a central bank to privatize the gains and socialize the losses.

The Federal Reserve is not a government agency. It's owned by bankers. They get the privilege of creating money out of thin air for the state to run its world empire and spend trillions of dollars it doesn't have. Then they collect (at present) about $100 billion a year in interest payments. A giant scam if there ever was one.

"What has Government Done to our Money?" by Murray Rothbard is short, concise, and one of the best things you can read to understand how we got here - for any of you that are interested.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I wonder where you got that? What I wrote is not Keynesian Economics.

Keynesian Economics is a very complex theory far beyond the level of my understanding or this audience.

What I wrote above in Post 43 is my own words and a basic and simple to understand explanation of money and the role it plays.

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now children, I can’t hold all of your hands…

Reactions: Jerryg
advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Jerry, MSNBC could dramatically increase the numbers of viewers who watch their news if they printed their opinions on those handy little rolls of absorbent white paper that conservative families like mine have on rollers in their bathrooms.

Stated another way, no one but a twinkle-toed, simple-minded lib watches or believes MSNBC.

Reactions: CID
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Jerry, MSNBC could dramatically increase the numbers of viewers who watch their news if they printed their opinions on those handy little rolls of absorbent white paper that conservative families like mine have on rollers in their bathrooms.

Stated another way, no one but a twinkle-toed, simple-minded lib watches or believes MSNBC.
If you are a conservative, then you already know the banks are in trouble.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
If you are a conservative, then you already know the banks are in trouble.
Of course I do. I don't need to read articles from dubious sources like ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, Reuters, AP, and the likes to know.

I knew the moment the lying media told us biteme had won (stolen) the election that manufacturers, banks, retailers, home builders, lenders, realtors, auto dealers, auto salesmen, basically every American except government employees would soon be in trouble.

• Sad
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Of course I do. I don't need to read articles from dubious sources like ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, Reuters, AP, and the likes to know.
But most do not, and dismiss any conservative news.

• Sad
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
But most do not, and dismiss any conservative news.

Most? You couldn't be more wrong.

Liberals only make up 20% - 30% of the population. The dumocrap party is made up of numerous fractional groups who are government employees, union members, America haters, LGBQT?, want to be supported by the government, or simply hate conservatives. With all those dissatisfied fractional groups the dumocap party cannot win nation-wide elections without cheating.

During my lifetime, Johnson, a TX dumocrap, stole a senate seat from a popular state governor, JFK's father bought voters in Chicago and other locations to steal the election for his son, Gore and Kerry both tried unsuccessfully to steal elections from GWBush, and dumocrap operatives in several swing states loaded ballot boxes with fraudulent ballots to steal a clearly won election from Trump.

You apparently get your "news" from the fake media. Open your eyes and mind!

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Most? You couldn't be more wrong.

Liberals only make up 20% - 30% of the population. The dumocrap party is made up of numerous fractional groups who are government employees, union members, America haters, LGBQT?, want to be supported by the government, or simply hate conservatives. With all those dissatisfied fractional groups the dumocap party cannot win nation-wide elections without cheating.

During my lifetime, Johnson, a TX dumocrap, stole a senate seat from a popular state governor, JFK's father bought voters in Chicago and other locations to steal the election for his son, Gore and Kerry both tried unsuccessfully to steal elections from GWBush, and dumocrap operatives in several swing states loaded ballot boxes with fraudulent ballots to steal a clearly won election from Trump.

You apparently get your "news" from the fake media. Open your eyes and mind!
I think you just want to argue, that's ok I'll play along.

What about the 36% NPC's that don't pay attention at all?

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Reactions: 100Acre and ChadD
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
That's a Keynesian description of money, as in, the stories they tell to justify state monopoly over money (pun.)

Money is not created by the state, nor the banks. Money is a commodity, a good that is used as a medium of exchange. Throughout history, different goods have served the role of money - and over the last several thousand years, gold and silver have emerged as the best medium of exchange.

Paper money (fiat) is what you get when the state takes a monopoly over the medium of exchange and perverts it. It's the means by which they steal from you and run up insurmountable debt. In the present era, they establish a central bank to privatize the gains and socialize the losses.

The Federal Reserve is not a government agency. It's owned by bankers. They get the privilege of creating money out of thin air for the state to run its world empire and spend trillions of dollars it doesn't have. Then they collect (at present) about $100 billion a year in interest payments. A giant scam if there ever was one.

"What has Government Done to our Money?" by Murray Rothbard is short, concise, and one of the best things you can read to understand how we got here - for any of you that are interested.

I thought maybe you would come back and explain your statements.

What you wrote is incorrect. My point was simply that the federal reserve distributes money into the system to match value created by individuals. The government does not simply print and distribute money.

Keynesian economics is a complex theory but it's basic premise is that government spending should be used to control the economy. That causes inflation and is the tool used by democraps to by votes.

I am most definitely not a believer in Keynesian economics. I am a CONSERVATIVE. I believe in personal and economic freedom and responsiblity.

Reactions: CID and 100Acre
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!