P1000 The Official P1k WHAT DID U PAY thread!

C

cc1999

Feb 5, 2016
KS/OK
Picking up a pare of White 1000-5 Deluxe Pioneers tomorrow.
Machine only prices $16,199ea OTD.
+ Accessory items were 10% off and installation cost was included.
I went for the glass windshields, Hard Roofs, Honda 4500# Warren winches, front and rear A-arm guards, all 3 rear view mirrors.

Still considering the full soft door enclosures, just not sure how easy they come on and off the machines.
HONDA 1000 5 PIC 2
HONDA 1000 5

UTRider

UTRider

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2016
Pleasant Grove, UT
They have 32 in red.

3f8f886db80872312d5ab030a6742e22

The price is under $16 and there are zero fees! The price quoted is the price you pay.

Southern power sports in chatt TN
Wow Justin! I wish they had these kind of prices in Utah. All the dealers around here are firm at MSRP plus freight fees.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
I'm getting a White P1k3 EPS out the door for $16,329.70 (NO TAXES because its for farm use) with Deluxe take off wheels, 2 piece hard coat windshield, hard roof, soft rear panel, floor mats, bed mat, and a rear bumper. It will be in on March 1st.

franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First post and first SXS/UTV. Like the forum and looking forward to learning things here. Just pulled the trigger on a 1000 5 Deluxe. 18k OTD with installed winch. NC Nervous as hell... LOL Never spent so much for a ride such as this before. But I think it is perfect for the uses I need. Hunting, some work and some play. Great to be able to include my family vs using the Honda Foreman I just sold. Hopefully this will be as reliable as my Foreman was and the Hondas I grew up using....
Yea same here, had Honda fourtrax 350 for 27 years, never babied it,dragged 6pt.elk out of woods,lots of deer. Only had it tuned up 2-3 times,changed oil pretty regularly. Still had original tires on it when I sold it for 1k less than what I paid for it. When I bought my p1deluxe didn't even get extended warranty am that confident of it. Hope I don,t regret that?

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Wow Justin! I wish they had these kind of prices in Utah. All the dealers around here are firm at MSRP plus freight fees.
I wish you lived a little closer! I will be happy to get you an "OTD" price and see if it would be worth the drive to Chattanooga Tn.. We get several customers from Texas, Cali and all over the nation but its mainly on our Goldwing bikes and Trikes (they usually save 4k-5k over their local dealers!) If Utah is a non-title state for off road vehicles, we are not required to collect sales tax $16047.99 is the OTD price for most states (as long as its not title state). Weigh out gas, time and price and see if its worth the trip. Other customers will swing back on the way from vacation and "kill a couple birds with the same stone". Either way I wish you the best of luck! Be safe out there! (we also have ths standard 1000-5 non-D for $14,888).

Reactions: pct
Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
Central California dealer just quoted me a little over $22k OTD for a silver Deluxe with full hard top, split hard coat, switch/meter. I told him to try again.

Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
Hey guys first post just got my first sxs today. I got the red 1000-5 deluxe, split hardened windshield, top and 5 years extended warranty for $18,347 out the door. Drove my wife and kid around a little in it yesterday they seemed to have a great time. I will be taking it hunting this weekend, maybe ill find a little mud to get into as well.
Where?

Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
My local dealer just got back to me. They say the absolute best they can do is $21,345.00 OTD tax included (9% in CA). That's for a silver deluxe, Split hard coat windshield, Full hard roof, Switch/meter accessory kit. I know I'll end up paying more than you guys closer to TN, but at some point I've got to suck it up. I'm sure they COULD lower it but I doubt they are willing, so far they took off another $2K from where they started. Next I think i'm going to try the walk-in and then walk-away bit. Maybe that will get me a few more bucks off.

advertisement
G

Gooter

Apr 3, 2016
Miami
16500 out the door final price w 5 year extended honda warranty on White EPS 1000

FastRedneck

FastRedneck

Mar 29, 2016
Cave City, AR
I got my base model 1000-5 for $15600, with the hard roof included, plus TTL. Obviously not as good as some of you guys, but I'm still happy with the deal. Big plus for me was they were willing to deliver it to my house 30+ miles away on the same day as purchase.

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here it is...
Add ons
Winch 439.95
Winch kit 299.99
Install 440.00
Hard roof 549.95
2pc hard core windshield 599.95
Rear bumper 224.95

Deer-hunter

Deer-hunter

Feb 19, 2016
Effie,Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
15.5 otd...we have a winner. sales tax free I bet. I will shoot for for 15k otd here in tax free n.h. 1000-5 deluxe. all black
Being it was out of state it is tax free but if I wanted to have it registered here in Louisiana then I would have to pay taxes, but since I don't hunt in WMAs there would be no need for me to register it.

HotRodLincoln

HotRodLincoln

Apr 5, 2016
n.h.
My first local dealer was an insult. I offered him what others have paid here and he came back with full msrp plus 750 freight and doc fee. Asshat.
I'll try others but I will never pay full msrp, that's crazy......never mind plus freight docs etc.

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish you lived a little closer! I will be happy to get you an "OTD" price and see if it would be worth the drive to Chattanooga Tn.. We get several customers from Texas, Cali and all over the nation but its mainly on our Goldwing bikes and Trikes (they usually save 4k-5k over their local dealers!) If Utah is a non-title state for off road vehicles, we are not required to collect sales tax $16047.99 is the OTD price for most states (as long as its not title state). Weigh out gas, time and price and see if its worth the trip. Other customers will swing back on the way from vacation and "kill a couple birds with the same stone". Either way I wish you the best of luck! Be safe out there! (we also have ths standard 1000-5 non-D for $14,888).
How much for a P1000-3 with PS, hard roof and 1/2 windshield?

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
$21,058 OTD.
$17,949 for 1000-5 Deluxe delivered
$2,216 in accessories.
Fr & RR A-arms, skid plate, Fr & Rr bumpers, 1/2 windshield, rear view mirror, winch & mount
$775 warranty
$118 doc fees, no taxes here.

Unit [HASHTAG]#000183[/HASHTAG]

May have been able to save if I waited, but it was the last one available and ready for me by Christmas eve.

HotRodLincoln

HotRodLincoln

Apr 5, 2016
n.h.
ok so I have interviewed about 6 dealers around me. This would be for a 1000-5 std, NOT deluxe. msrp is 16200. I mentioned how some here are quoting prices way under msrp. I'm being told these prices are impossible and below actual cost. I found out that invoice is 14843.00 minus holdback. Then they pay freight. How some are posting prices on here less than cost I don't know. The best price with no tax I have gotten is 15100.00........other dealers tell me to buy 10 at that number. Other dealers wont even call me back when I mention 15k. otd.
So, what gives here? Holdback cannot be that much. I wish a dealer would chime in here and clarify. Thanks.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!