HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I'm now the owner of the only yellow 2021 Pioneer LE. It was originally a Honda Red base model.

2021 Honda Pioneeer 1000 LE Yelow5 2021 Honda Pioneeer 1000 LE Yelow4 2021 Honda Pioneeer 1000 LE Yelow 2021 Honda Pioneeer 1000 LE Yelow2

Last edited:
brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No. I knew a sharp-eyed and tech savvy forum member would jump on the I-4wd discrepancy.

I guess I should only claim it's a copy-cat LE.
There are a couple more badges/stickers you are missing if you want to pull that off. That looks like my wheels though. I do like the yellow!

Last edited:
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Did they make a yellow 3 seater? How'd you get the bed panels?
Now that you mention it I don't recall ever seeing a yellow 3 seater either. I sent an mail to the young woman service writer at my selling dealership and asked her to talk to the parts manager and see if he could order the yellow panels.

She replied later that the yellow panels were available.

advertisement
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Thanks, I do too. The first Honda Pioneer I ever saw up close was a yellow five seater on a dealer's show room floor.

It probably wouldn't look good on one that runs muddy trails but on a black top queen like mine, it can stay shiny.

brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Obviously I have one of the front bumpers - something just come to mind. Back when I used to off-road nissans, that community called those style bumpers "damage multipliers." Just like the factory step rails (as opposed to real rock sliders). Are these factory bumpers considered real protection -- I'm seriously asking because this is all new to me.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Obviously I have one of the front bumpers - something just come to mind. Back when I used to off-road nissans, that community called those style bumpers "damage multipliers." Just like the factory step rails (as opposed to real rock sliders). Are these factory bumpers considered real protection -- I'm seriously asking because this is all new to me.
They are the thickness of a beer can. While they look great, they are definitely nothing more than a brush guard as advertised; not anything you want to use like a real bumper.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!