P700m2 The Pioneer and Hills.

L

LPERCIVAL00

Dec 9, 2018
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Planning a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails next month, Hows the P700 do on the hills? First time really riding a sxs over an ATV on anything that could be challenging.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Planning a trip to Hatfield McCoy trails next month, Hows the P700 do on the hills? First time really riding a sxs over an ATV on anything that could be challenging.
I’ve never rode trials there but I’ve been pretty happy with my 700-4 and it’s ability to climb up hills. It all depends on how steep they are, you should be able to do most things but just know the 700 may bog if it’s to steep.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
L

LPERCIVAL00

Dec 9, 2018
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've had it stall out just messing around on little hills if I let off the throttle, I'll try to get to know the machine a little better before I go.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've had it stall out just messing around on little hills if I let off the throttle, I'll try to get to know the machine a little better before I go.
That’s the best thing you could do, the 700 has plenty of torque, it’s biggest enemy is being a single cylinder...on the other hand it’s impressive for only bing a single cylinder.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!