ch47god

ch47god

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2023
ALABAMA, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New owner buying some parts tomorrow.
Wouldn't normally be in a big rush but............PRIME DAYS!?

Obviously here in this forum the OEM roof seems to be the winner for most of my research.
Anyone have experience with the SuperATV roofs?

Kinda wondering of the 2DR roof fits on the 4 door? the Q&A says it will if the rear ROPS is removed.

What say you, people of the long body Pioneer?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Obviously here in this forum the OEM roof seems to be the winner for most of my research.

Kinda wondering of the 2DR roof fits on the 4 door? the Q&A says it will if the rear ROPS is removed.

Use the search up top. Its your friend lots of topics on this already discussed.

And yes, the 3 roof works but u have to cut it to fit. Its in there too

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I put a P1-3 on my P1-5 and I didn't like it because every thing was wet in the bed when it rained. Sold it and put the P1-5 roof on, much better.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put the Honda roof on my P1000-5, it works real good. The short trail through my property has some tight off camber spots where I rub the roof against a tree at times. No damage, not even scuffed.

Want something from @SuperATV ? I highly recommend his skid plate and flip up windshield.
Want something from the club store? He sells a good winch and lots of electrical gizmos I never knew I needed.
Want a roof? Honda

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My exact plan of attack.

When the club store opens again lol.

Also waiting to see of SuperATV does Prime Days lmao.

I'll buy the roof and windshield today if he does lmao.
Message him and he will provide you with the NTC 0% discount! (Seriously, just send @SuperATV a message.)

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My exact plan of attack.

When the club store opens again lol.

I'll buy the roof and windshield today if he does lmao.
Start a conversation with @Hondasxs about superatv pricing. He is on vacation right now, so give him a day or 2 for a reply.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
They just did 15% off sitewide for 4th of July. I saved $55 on the rear spare tire carrier.

They seem to have 2-3 of those sales per year, plus other sales that only apply to certain groups of things.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Message/PM @SuperATV and he will hook u up!
Dont forget to ask for the NTC 5 finger discount also. Some free goodies in there ;)
Sure, but with all due respect, don't get overly excited - he's readily admitted that he isn't authorized to give discounts that rise to the level of their semi-regular 10% and 15% off sales. At least that's been my experience (repeat SATV customer).

If you can wait, you save more. If you are too anxious, well, you gotta pay to play!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I'm a hard core capitalist. Absolutely willing to trade my labor and resources for good products at even full price.
Thanks everyone.
As long as full price is a FAIR price, I agree wholeheartedly.

And I do my damnedest to buy US made, especially small business and especially local to me, when I can ... and when it's not miles more expensive that everything else.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sure, but with all due respect, don't get overly excited - he's readily admitted that he isn't authorized to give discounts that rise to the level of their semi-regular 10% and 15% off sales. At least that's been my experience (repeat SATV customer).
Im not gonna comment on his PM discounts. All I know is that Ive been quite happy. The more in your cart the better it is just sayin.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm a hard core capitalist. Absolutely willing to trade my labor and resources for good products at even full price.
Thanks everyone.
I bought a Trail Armor skid plate. They are in Corinth, Ms. and are made there. It's the 1/2" variety. If you mention the Honda sxs club you will get a discount too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!