100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess each trip will dictate what I bring on the trails as P5 space is limited even with the storage box on the back and my new @Chooglin glove box. I'm trying to prioritize and downsize my recovery gear, tent, tools etc...Heck that box typically gets filled with rocks and fossils too.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Nice @100Acre , thinking about Bayleaf. Power steering next?? As always, good forum help. Got the Husky air inflator today and ordered the sprayer @Dragon21 and you posted, (wife adopted the jug sprayer for her indoor plants, LOL.). Skid plates should arrive tomorrow. Need to edit my accessories $ spent poll after the Takeover.

C

Chooglin

I guess each trip will dictate what I bring on the trails as P5 space is limited even with the storage box on the back and my new @Chooglin glove box. I'm trying to prioritize and downsize my recovery gear, tent, tools etc...Heck that box typically get filled with rocks and fossils too.
I am also downsizing the crap I carry and a few of the accessories I have !

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am also downsizing the crap I carry and a few of the accessories I have !
I don't carry poop, just plugs for the tires and tree strap. I go lite! I try to be prepared before the ride, tire pressure, oil levels and beer check before leaving! HA! I do have an extra tie rod now! Figure you guys will have the compressor and tools.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice @100Acre , thinking about Bayleaf. Power steering next?? As always, good forum help. Got the Husky air inflator today and ordered the sprayer @Dragon21 and you posted, (wife adopted the jug sprayer for her indoor plants, LOL.). Skid plates should arrive tomorrow. Need to edit my accessories $ spent poll after the Takeover.
Power steering is on the list. Having had to be driving with my left hand while holding the dog with my right ended up killing my wrist since I've been back.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I guess each trip will dictate what I bring on the trails as P5 space is limited even with the storage box on the back and my new @Chooglin glove box. I'm trying to prioritize and downsize my recovery gear, tent, tools etc...Heck that box typically gets filled with rocks and fossils too.

I don't know what you're carrying in that box that fills it up, it's the same size as mine. I'm carrying a sub, two helmets and a bunch of other crap and still have room left. I'm thinking about removing the helmets and just keeping them in the trailer, we didn't wear them at all at RRB.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know what you're carrying in that box that fills it up, it's the same size as mine. I'm carrying a sub, two helmets and a bunch of other crap and still have room left. I'm thinking about removing the helmets and just keeping them in the trailer, we didn't wear them at all at RRB.
ARB tool box compressor, ARB tire plug kit, Come along, drifter 2 person tent, Tupperware container with manual and permits/paperwork and extra small parts, extra water for dog and I, dog bowl, ARB Recovery gear bag, rain gear, helmet, gloves.....Godzilla...

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
ARB tool box compressor, Come along, drifter 2 person tent, Tupperware container with manual and permits/paperwork and extra small parts, extra water for dog and I, dog bowl, ARB Recovery gear bag, rain gear, helmet, gloves.....Godzilla...

Bet that tent is taking up some room?

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm definitely gonna downsize my compressor. I'll also need to be more proactive about transferring non needed stuff to the truck and trailer before I hit the trail. I keep most of my survival gear in there when riding alone. Plus its nice to have that extra room to store stuff when traveling with the whole rig- truck, trailer etc...space can get limited on these long excursions. When at group rides I obviously don't need to carry some of that stuff but like I said for the long haul for a couple of months having that extra locking box is nice.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Power steering is on the list. Having had to be driving with my left hand while holding the dog with my right ended up killing my wrist since I've been back.
You will love the power steering, nice to have a extra set of hands during the install.

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!