P500 Things I've built so far.

Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

May 18, 2016
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I might've just signed up this morning but I've been creeping on you guys for awhile now lol. Figured I'd go ahead an share what all I've done with Ole blue so far. I probably wouldn't have even messed with any of this stuff if it wasn't for a few of you guys doing it first, thanks for the inspiration an helping my bank account survive the new toy lol

20160501 180200

20160416 192312

Front bumper before the winch.
20160415 204400

Front bumper in progress.

20160318 182802

Rear basket an rear bumper.
20160413 215153

Added a light bar an chainsaw holder.
20160314 175826

Rear basket after paint.
20160313 204617

Rear basket bout half way done.
20160306 194202

I forgot to take pics of the rear bumper while I was building it, all I have is this one after I painted it.

I've since added a few extra lights an a radio but have yet to take any pictures, might do that this weekend.

20160416 192312

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I might've just signed up this morning but I've been creeping on you guys for awhile now lol. Figured I'd go ahead an share what all I've done with Ole blue so far. I probably wouldn't have even messed with any of this stuff if it wasn't for a few of you guys doing it first, thanks for the inspiration an helping my bank account survive the new toy lol

View attachment 15309
View attachment 15311
View attachment 15314

View attachment 15312
View attachment 15313
View attachment 15315
Rear basket after paint. View attachment 15316
View attachment 15318
I forgot to take pics of the rear bumper while I was building it, all I have is this one after I painted it.

I've since added a few extra lights an a radio but have yet to take any pictures, might do that this weekend.

View attachment 15308

Welcome! You have done some really nice work! I like the hoop on your front bumper. Has a different look than the typical aftermarket offerings I'm used to seeing.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

View attachment 15309
View attachment 15311
View attachment 15314

View attachment 15312
View attachment 15313
View attachment 15315
View attachment 15318

View attachment 15308
Welcome here Skullmonkey, you little stinker you, been holding out on us all this time. Guess you couldn't stand it anymore. Looks like @Stacy has been at least one of your inspirations. Very nice work, I love the chainsaw mount, I always carry one with me and have yet to come up with an appropriate mount. Good job on all of it!

Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

May 18, 2016
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah I seen stacy's bumper, i really like how it protected the lights an front plastic so I figured I'd copy it lol. It's hard to tell in the pic but I wrapped it back around the front of the machine, I'll take a better picture an post it.
This is the first sxs I've owned an wasn't for sure if it would fit on the trails I run so I'm gonna pack a chainsaw with me until I make all the trail suit my needs lol.

Reactions: Stacy
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah I seen stacy's bumper, i really like how it protected the lights an front plastic so I figured I'd copy it lol. It's hard to tell in the pic but I wrapped it back around the front of the machine, I'll take a better picture an post it.
This is the first sxs I've owned an wasn't for sure if it would fit on the trails I run so I'm gonna pack a chainsaw with me until I make all the trail suit my needs lol.
Are you a dozer operator too? Looks like a monster. I had a D-5C for a few years to clear pasture and build roads and ponds on my ranch. That would have done me better but out of the budget I'm sure. Btw, @Stacy will be proud.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Are you a dozer operator too? Looks like a monster. I had a D-5C for a few years to clear pasture and build roads and ponds on my ranch. That would have done me better but out of the budget I'm sure. Btw, @Stacy will be proud.
Great build going Skull monkey! Glad I could be part of the forum and inspire someone else the way the rest of these great members influenced me... I'm flattered! :)

Reactions: Eltobgi
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 15309
View attachment 15311
View attachment 15314

View attachment 15312
View attachment 15313
View attachment 15315
View attachment 15318

View attachment 15308
Welcome to the club skullmonkey. That front bumper looks beefy, good job. Keep the tools out...it never ends.

Reactions: Montecresto
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

View attachment 15309
View attachment 15311
View attachment 15314

View attachment 15312
View attachment 15313
View attachment 15315
View attachment 15318

View attachment 15308
@Skullmonkey Welcome to the club! Thanks for sharing the pics. I must say the integrated chainsaw holder is a very slick idea, probably the best integrated implementation I have seen yet.

advertisement
Skullmonkey

Skullmonkey

May 18, 2016
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks again guys! Yeah I'm a operating engineer, local 18. I've run just about anything you can think of from a stationary grout pump to a 300 ton crawler crane. The job I'm on now I had been the finish grade guy an that was my dozer at the time, it's a D6T. I screwed up an took a Forman position last summer an now all I do is drive a pickup unless someone miss an I have to cover for them lol. That chainsaw holder is nothing but some flat bar that I bent into a hook an then the bottom is the same flat bar with a couple short pieces welded to the ends of a long piece at 90* then welded to to the square tubing of the basket. The bar slides down into it an holds it in place, all the weight is supported by the hook through the handle an the bottom of the bar laying in the rear basket.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks again guys! Yeah I'm a operating engineer, local 18. I've run just about anything you can think of from a stationary grout pump to a 300 ton crawler crane. The job I'm on now I had been the finish grade guy an that was my dozer at the time, it's a D6T. I screwed up an took a Forman position last summer an now all I do is drive a pickup unless someone miss an I have to cover for them lol. That chainsaw holder is nothing but some flat bar that I bent into a hook an then the bottom is the same flat bar with a couple short pieces welded to the ends of a long piece at 90* then welded to to the square tubing of the basket. The bar slides down into it an holds it in place, all the weight is supported by the hook through the handle an the bottom of the bar laying in the rear basket.

......welcome skull monkey. ...
very nice
....props for the fabrication. ....
you & Stacey are the twin SMURFS
HAHA.....
GREAT JOB GUYS
YOU REPRESENT THIS PLACE WELL....

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
......welcome skull monkey. ...
very nice
....props for the fabrication. ....
you & Stacey are the twin SMURFS
HAHA.....
GREAT JOB GUYS
YOU REPRESENT THIS PLACE WELL....
Oh right rocmar, I was not going to admit this for the humiliation I'm sure to come but the wife has nick named ours the Angry Smurf to be exact...lol.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Oh right rocmar, I was not going to admit this for the humiliation I'm sure to come but the wife has nick named ours the Angry Smurf to be exact...lol.
No humiliation from me bro
if you ain't laughing. ......
you ain't Livin......

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

HaHa
so I nailed it....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!