P1000 Thinking about buying 1000 pioneer

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What's everyone been paying for a 2020 1000 or 1000 deluxe? Talked to few dealers they say bring best price I can find and they would see what they can do. Is the deluxe worth the extra money? What's a Honda hard top run? Best windshield? Need ideas on winch. Add on light bars and spot lights. Any other advice. I'm upgrading from a 09 rhino 700. This one I'm putting everything I want on it soon as I purchase. Thanks

Reactions: Isaiah and TripleB
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's everyone been paying for a 2020 1000 or 1000 deluxe? Talked to few dealers they say bring best price I can find and they would see what they can do. Is the deluxe worth the extra money? What's a Honda hard top run? Best windshield? Need ideas on winch. Add on light bars and spot lights. Any other advice. I'm upgrading from a 09 rhino 700. This one I'm putting everything I want on it soon as I purchase. Thanks
Welcome to the club Bill, the 1000 is an excellent machine. I’ve had all three Pioneers and currently have a 2019 1000-5 Deluxe. The extra money for the deluxe is hit and miss and I’m not sure about a few details of the 2020 but here goes. I bought my 2019 in November and paid $15,300 out the door. You always want to ask for the out the door price, it’s never what they have it advertised at. What do you get with the Deluxe vs Base model?
-L.E.D headlights
-Body panels
-Power steering (I think all 1000s have this now)
-14” Aluminum Wheels
-Maxxis 2.0 Big Horn tires (4 ply made just for Honda)

I bought my roof and my Superatv windshield from my dealer and it cost about $1100. My winch came from the club store, it’s a viper elite 4500 wides pool and I think I paid $445ish. Let me know if you have any other questions and check out the build threads for ideas. Here’s a link to my YouTube channel, I’ve been adding a lot of accessories and mods since I bought it.

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Got some quotes today. 14,580 for a 2020 1000 deluxe is the best I've found. Going to run the numbers by the local dealer and see what they can do.

Reactions: TripleB
B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Real close to 17000 with tax , hard top , windshield, winch,

Reactions: BWAF
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from South FL!
Look into the SATV Flip up windshield vs. The honda windshield. Compare difference in prices between base and delux, (my 2 cents) if you can save a cpl $k, the base is the way to go. Most likely you will add led lights throughout, and upgrade wheels and tires. And if you want them you can always buy panels for a few hundred bucks. Some dealers have them priced fairly close so there I would say go for the delux. Either way you go post some pics and enjoy!!

Z

Zaccatdaddy

Feb 28, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Central Illinois. The best I have found is 15700 OTD for 2020 p1k-5 deluxe and 15041 for the base model. And that’s paying taxes too. I plan on getting the oem roof and superatv flip out windshield. I’m waiting until April. I’ve read that Honda gives dealers more incentives around then based one number of units they have in warehouse. If anyone can confirm this that would be great.

Reactions: Russ989 and Isaiah
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Central Illinois. The best I have found is 15700 OTD for 2020 p1k-5 deluxe and 15041 for the base model. And that’s paying taxes too. I plan on getting the oem roof and superatv flip out windshield. I’m waiting until April. I’ve read that Honda gives dealers more incentives around then based one number of units they have in warehouse. If anyone can confirm this that would be great.

I am from the same area as you. I live in Normal IL. If you haven't yet, you should check out Cupi's in Pekin. I have bought a lot machines from them (including 2-Pioneer 1000's and 1-Talon X) and they have been top notch all the way. I could give you some names if you are interested in cheking them out? Good luck with your search!

Reactions: Isaiah
Z

Zaccatdaddy

Feb 28, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Well the world just got Smaller. I actually work in Hudson. Decatur world of power sports is who quoted me that price. I for got about Pekin because I never travel that way
( warranty work). Who do you like to deal with I’ll call tomorrow.

Reactions: Hometeam and Isaiah
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Well the world just got Smaller. I actually work in Hudson. Decatur world of power sports is who quoted me that price. I for got about Pekin because I never travel that way
( warranty work). Who do you like to deal with I’ll call tomorrow.

Yes small world. I live in the country between Normal and Hudson!!) Ask for Howard and I am Luke if you want to say who sent you. They are good people! Message me sometime if you get one and are looking for peeps to ride with. My boys and I go a decent amount!

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!