BOX1

P1000 Thinking about purchasing a 2020 Pioneer

K

KimberproSS

Jul 16, 2019
Mount Vernon, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Title pretty much says it all. Mostly for tooling around and yard work. Not sure what to ask. I have a POS 2006 Yamaha rhino. It is tough but gutless and loud and hard to steer. But it still runs. LoL
I have a Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe 2018 for doing exactly what you plan. You can cruise @ 30 mph and not yell at the top of your lungs to converse. Get the bed liner for hauling dirt, wood, etc. In 5 min. You can remove the liner fold up the seats and tote 5 adults comfortably. I have owned Honda machines for many years. The dirt bikes are indestructible as long as you keep oil in them. I am assuming/hoping that is the case with the Pioneer...

P1000_DLux

P1000_DLux

Its Only an Opinion Relax
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2020
Belfair, WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
P1KDS

You will love it. So damn fun!

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I purchased a 1000 pioneer few weeks ago . It was a upgrade from 2009 rhino. So far I like the pioneer . Much quieter, handles better, plenty of power, and don't cover you and everything in bed with mud every time you ride. But we miss the rhino. Ours was great machine zero problems had it 10 years. You'll be happy with the pioneer!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!