Thinking of getting a 700-4

M

mjonas

Aug 23, 2014
I have really been looking into getting a sxs and keep coming back to the honda. I will mainly be cruising on decent roads with my wife and 2 boys. The only concern I have is I hear of people complaining of lack of power at higher elevations. I live at 4300' and sometimes go over 8000' (not very often) but again it is all on pretty good roads. I don't plan on doing anything crazy at all with it. Think it has the power for what I plan on doing?

Thanks,
Matt

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea its a fantastic machine. Its not a RAZR but cruises at 30-35 real well tops out mid 40s. For the trails at least in Wisconsin. Its more than fast enough. Only other choice I saw that wasn't a bus when looking was the terex 4. Quite a bit more $ and is only 5mph faster. Runs hotter, belt drive and doesn't have a bed.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plumber32 said:
Yea its a fantastic machine. Its not a RAZR but cruises at 30-35 real well tops out mid 40s. For the trails at least in Wisconsin. Its more than fast enough. Only other choice I saw that wasn't a bus when looking was the terex 4. Quite a bit more $ and is only 5mph faster. Runs hotter, belt drive and doesn't have a bed.

+1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!