Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks! They do seem like a lot of fun. I ended up making a deal on a 1000-3 today, but was torn. This one already had the windshield and hard roof, so it came down to the better deal.

Good choice. I saw your post last night and couldn't say anything bad about the P5 but given the same dilemma I would have chose the P1. Especially being a 3, I just like the look of them over the 5. ;)

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Wondering if your opinion changed at all after having your p500 a little longer. I am in between a new p500 and a slightly used p1000-3. I mostly ride atv trails and plow snow occasionally. Speed is not a huge thing for me as I am mostly on windy trails. I like the bed on the 1000-3 though.
Given that information, I would go with the 1000-3 and considering one myself. If you do go that direction, I would want one with power steering….

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!