BOX1

Thoughts on glass windshield

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I've had several polycarbonate windshields and they work good. The only glass one I had was broken buy a rock from another machine. I carry RainX polycarbonate windshield cleaner to keep it clean and it seems to help with dirt accumulation.

Yes ,I like the hard coated poly too. I have it on my 1000le but have been spending winter months in AZ and noticed the dust likes to collect to the plastic. Someone said they create static. Now that I bought a Talon for out here I’m going to try glass on it and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stilly1155
BlackCSVT

BlackCSVT

Jan 14, 2021
Vail, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I have the utv801 for my talon and have been very pleased with it we also use the ryfab wiper on it seemed to be much better
What model did you pick for the wiper kit, as the Talon is not listed?

D

Dankathy

May 4, 2020
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Super atv 1/2 plastic up front in the spring, summer and fall, super atv full glass in front for the winter. Super atv full plastic rear year 'round. I see the plastic ones as consumables but they have their place. I wouldn't want a full plastic in front, when the 1/2 gets badly scratched i can look over it easily. I ride mostly in dust, no mud if i can get out of it.

M

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
What model did you pick for the wiper kit, as the Talon is not listed?
sorry miss read and sent link to windshield the wiper i just ordered the same one for rzr 900 trail they are fully adjustable
and fits perfect

Reactions: BlackCSVT
Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use the Honda glass windshield with rain-x and set of mud buster flares. Totally happy with this set up. I don't hammer through the mud and yes I have to squee gee a bit. But for me glass is the way to go riding in Northern Wisconsin.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!