Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Yea, personal preference but no regrets with mine for now, a good thing is that it is an easy on or off. Interesting post from Dp5hunter about swinging it up, will try that out.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Took mine off today, just never got used to it. Tried to come up with a way to modify it, give myself a fat pedal or something. Nothing really worked though.
Glad to see I am not the only one. I liked the idea of the Throttle Maxx but could not get a warm fuzzy feeling when riding technical stuff.

Reactions: trigger
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Glad to see I am not the only one. I liked the idea of the Throttle Maxx but could not get a warm fuzzy feeling when riding technical stuff.
I'm the opposite on technical stuff is when I like it the most. It makes it easy to maintain a steady throttle. And like I've said before if I don't need it I just simply flip it up out of the way ;):cool:

Reactions: Tramguage1
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It certainly would be interesting to try out. MY biggest issue is my out of proportion long ass legs. currently I'm pushing the gas with my big toe. I can see in the future driving long distance and getting cramps. What I think I need is a longer or deeper cab space at the floor level. I'd be interested in trying it out. What do you guys want for yours, @Alan or @trigger ? Do you think it'll help or hinder a long legged giraffe like me?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It certainly would be interesting to try out. MY biggest issue is my out of proportion long ass legs. currently I'm pushing the gas with my big toe. I can see in the future driving long distance and getting cramps. What I think I need is a longer or deeper cab space at the floor level. I'd be interested in trying it out. What do you guys want for yours, @Alan or @trigger ? Do you think it'll help or hinder a long legged giraffe like me?

Awesome concept that takes some getting used to and I just never did. I forgot what I even paid for it and will have to go back and search the saved mail. It'll be a good deal regardless.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I haveon on my 700-4 and loveit. Im about 6'3" and also have legroom difficulties, the Throttle Maxx makes it much much easier in my opinion. I had problems keeping my foot on the gas pedal before having one.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And no coordination, my dad always told me i would trip over an unused cigarette paper!
My shoulders are magnets for door jambs, cabinets. My head for doorways, ceiling fans, chandeliers, I'm becoming a bat though. It(me) goes without thought to duck when traipsing through the world made for Lilliputians.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Awesome concept that takes some getting used to and I just never did. I forgot what I even paid for it and will have to go back and search the saved mail. It'll be a good deal regardless.
The cost for the new Throttle Maxx is $69. I would sell mine but a mechanic at the Honda dealer wants it.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Took mine off today, just never got used to it. Tried to come up with a way to modify it, give myself a fat pedal or something. Nothing really worked though.
I wasnt..a fan..
sold mine..took a loss of
$20. My leg/ foot gets tired
or hurts...I stop..Walk around

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!