Talon Tilt wheel cushion

D

dankathyc

Feb 6, 2019
hurricane ut
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Shortly after I bought my talon, the steering wheel would stick in the up position. After a while it would start working again- until the next time. Kind of a pita, but we all know how the warranty system works. Haul the machine to the dealer, leave it there so they can look at it, it starts working, so they can't do anything, go get it and a week later here we go again. Knowing all that, for a $30 part I just lived with it. Fast forward 5500 miles and 5 months later it was time to deal with it. Bought a new one from babbits and IT DOES THE EXACT SAME THING!. Gave in and took it to the dealer- they said they had never seen this problem before. Has anyone else had an issue or am I just the lucky guy today?

Reactions: BWAF
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Shortly after I bought my talon, the steering wheel would stick in the up position. After a while it would start working again- until the next time. Kind of a pita, but we all know how the warranty system works. Haul the machine to the dealer, leave it there so they can look at it, it starts working, so they can't do anything, go get it and a week later here we go again. Knowing all that, for a $30 part I just lived with it. Fast forward 5500 miles and 5 months later it was time to deal with it. Bought a new one from babbits and IT DOES THE EXACT SAME THING!. Gave in and took it to the dealer- they said they had never seen this problem before. Has anyone else had an issue or am I just the lucky guy today?
SO , how ya doin LUCKY ?
LOL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!