drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok, I have August 22 through Sept 1 off and I'm ready to make another road trip. I'm open for any of those dates but would really like to stay away from the weekends if possible. @JACKAL , @Delton , etc who's ready? Let's get some input! This could be fun. It's doesn't have to be Royal Blue either, make some recommendations. Again..... everyone welcome

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
School is gonna play a factor in my riding time. Have to be home to pick up daughter from school. I want to try out that place in Chattanooga @PioneerPete rides at (Aetna). Thats within my range timewise and should be really close to you.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
School is gonna play a factor in my riding time. Have to be home to pick up daughter from school. I want to try out that place in Chattanooga @PioneerPete rides at (Aetna). Thats within my range timewise and should be really close to you.
I looked at their site. It looks like you have to be a member at $275.... I may be reading it wrong but that's a little stiff.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
275?? Thats not stiff, thats rock hard!! No way I'd pay that to ride lol. Just out of principle.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I looked at their site. It looks like you have to be a member at $275.... I may be reading it wrong but that's a little stiff.
I'm a member... you don't have to be a member to ride there. You can go anytime they are having an open ride. They announce the open rides on their facebook page. It costs $25 per vehicle and $6 per additional person for the open rides. If you go with a member (i.e. me) you can go anytime... I have a key to the gate. If you go with me, we can put your money and waiver in the drop box at the trailhead (honor system). Any time you guys want to ride AMA, just let me know. I work Mon through Fri, so rides with me would have to be Fri evening or Sat or Sun. Their open rides are on Sat and Sun too.

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Appreciate the invite but I work weekends and 31 seems a little high too. Royal blue for the whole year is somewhere around 52 and I don't mind a 2 hr drive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I am free anytime but may have to run to IL to close on my house being sold in that date range. Yall pick the day I'm good to go unless business needs attention

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well......not getting much interest from youts folks so I'm going to throw two dates out there. I'm going on both days... August 23rd (Tuesday) and August 29th (Monday). If anyone wants to join me that's fine, if you can't that's okeedoak too... lol. @JACKAL, take note if you are available.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Well......not getting much interest from youts folks so I'm going to throw two dates out there. I'm going on both days... August 23rd (Tuesday) and August 29th (Monday). If anyone wants to join me that's fine, if you can't that's okeedoak too... lol. @JACKAL, take note if you are available.
As far as I know, I am free both dates as of now and will be ready to go.

advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, I'm a weekend warrior... yall have fun and be safe!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Add the 22nd to that if you can @JACKAL. I have a buddy down here that can go that day.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Heading up to Royal Blue on Monday the 22nd to meet up with @JACKAL and I'm bring a friend with a CanAm something... should be fun.

IF anyone else is interested let me know... we can meet up

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have some different trails and overlooks to see. Bring your cameras. Will probably have my son in law and 2yr old grandson. Riding with us, son just returned from his 6th deployment in the middle east. He laughed and says what seat heat. Lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have some different trails and overlooks to see. Bring your cameras. Will probably have my son in law and 2yr old grandson. Riding with us, son just returned from his 6th deployment in the middle east. He laughed and says what seat heat. Lol.
Be there about 10. Text you again about hour out.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Be there about 10. Text you again about hour out.

Good deal see you all Monday 10am

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!