Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just to list a few stats.

No other military or combination of militaries could even begin to inflict the slightest numbers of casualties on the United States military in a conventional war.

Consider: The U.S. spends close to what the entire rest of the world spends in defense. $711 billion. Per year. The next closest is China at $143 billion.

The M1 Abrams tank has seen more combat than just about any other tank on the battlefield today. It has never been knocked out by enemy fire. (Completely killed). Ever.

China has less than 500 Type 99 tanks, that have just been developed, and are not even close to being as good as the Abrams. We have 8,700 Abrams.

We have 10 aircraft carriers. The good kind. Everyone else has 10. Combined. And they are mostly small ships that can launch helicopters.

There are 8,400 attack helicopters in the world. The U.S. has 6,400 of them.
How much stronger is the US military compared with the next strongest power?

Last edited:
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Just to list a few stats.

No other military or combination of militaries could even begin to inflict the slightest numbers of casualties on the United States military in a conventional war.

Consider: The U.S. spends close to what the entire rest of the world spends in defense. $711 billion. Per year. The next closest is China at $143 billion.

The M1 Abrams tank has seen more combat than just about any other tank on the battlefield today. It has never been knocked out by enemy fire. (Completely killed). Ever.

China has less than 500 Type 99 tanks, that have just been developed, and are not even close to being as good as the Abrams. We have 8,700 Abrams.

We have 10 aircraft carriers. The good kind. Everyone else has 10. Combined. And they are mostly small ships that can launch helicopters.

There are 8,400 attack helicopters in the world. The U.S. has 6,400 of them.
How much stronger is the US military compared with the next strongest power?
Well, overwhelming firepower is a good thing! Whether were repelling the jihad or zombies. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, overwhelming firepower is a good thing! Whether were repelling the jihad or zombies. ;)
Lol. You must refer to the impending Zomby Apocalypse. It was just meant to point out that we do have a sufficient military presently and have had so since WW2. The only army capable of picking itself up and setting down to defeat anybody anywhere in the world, anytime. The fear mongering, exaggerations, misrepresentations and outright lies by some, notwithstanding.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Obama why did you let North Korea keep testing,Obama why did you let Iran get a nuke program and free up there trade. Obama why do you hate America so bad.Because you are Muslim, liberal racist against white folks.His grandmother must of really been hard on him.well us gun toting red meat eating commonsensealists sent your agenda packing.And hey Taco president the wall is coming

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Obama's foreign policy was dismal, been a huge critic of it. And John McCain spent five years being tortured in a POW camp, I'll take his commentary over anyone else's. But in the end, as other republican legislators have stated, torture is a violation of both US and International Law and won't be returning to America. If Trump does so, it will be in the same covert manner that Reagan sold weapons to one of our enemies in the ME to help some butchers come to power in Central America. ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Reactions: swsebek and drfubar
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Another great morning. :) As WE all know the wall is coming and yes Monte Mexico will pay for it one way or another.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The republican governor of Massachusetts has declared that he will fight federal defunding of the eight sanctuary cities and counties of Massachusetts.
While Massachusetts is not a sanctuary state itself, it contains at least eight sanctuary cities and one sanctuary county, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. Gov. Charlie Baker, a Republican, has indicated he would oppose federal efforts to cut funding to the state’s sanctuaries.
An ‘angered’ Marty Walsh repudiates Donald Trump’s executive order on sanctuary cities

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The republican governor of Massachusetts has declared that he will fight federal defunding of the eight sanctuary cities and counties of Massachusetts.
While Massachusetts is not a sanctuary state itself, it contains at least eight sanctuary cities and one sanctuary county, according to the Center for Immigration Studies. Gov. Charlie Baker, a Republican, has indicated he would oppose federal efforts to cut funding to the state’s sanctuaries.
An ‘angered’ Marty Walsh repudiates Donald Trump’s executive order on sanctuary cities
My cells tell me President Trump muttered to himself "He can pound salt"!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My cells tell me President Trump muttered to himself "He can pound salt"!
Apparently it was the other way around. But either way.......

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have never voted, never even registered. Until now I never saw a need for it. Career politicians are all the same so why should I care who's sticking it to me. For the first time, there is hope that our president may actually make things better. I vow to register for the 1st time and vote to reelect Trump.
Update......I have a brand new never before used registration card in drawer in kitchen. Looking forward to exercising that right for the first time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!