Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
In the early 80's, there was a gas station in Luzerne that had two cycle premix at the pump, that was BA! Owned a Blizzard and a TNT Silver Bullet. Those old fan cooled machines ran better the colder it was outside. Coats and gear always reeked of exhaust though. I miss sleddin'!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
In the early 80's, there was a gas station in Luzerne that had two cycle premix at the pump, that was BA! Owned a Blizzard and a TNT Silver Bullet. Those old fan cooled machines ran better the colder it was outside. Coats and gear always reeked of exhaust though. I miss sleddin'!
Lmao you got that right!
@PistonHonda and I did just that 2 weeks ago at the cabin and started up the Sled in the garage and that 2 stroke smoked so bad it filled the garage and we smelled bad! Lol

D

Deleted member 3748

Trust me I used to be a road warrior. I worked up in Iron wood for a year cleaning up a PCB spill at a sawmill.Going south ain't in my blood. If it were me I would live in the Alaska Wilderness By my self.I loved Michigan and used to race stand up super jet-skis on Lake Huron and the Marysville river..Mi-Oh-pa are the only States for me...No Offense to you southern boys but I hate the heat...The people in the ""YOOPER"" were great Too.I had a Skidoo blizzard back then....I was amazed when I seen the locals driving their sleds to bars:D
That still happens. You can ride snowmobiles on more roads than we can ride SxSs. They still stink up an entire restaurant too. LOL They gotta start putting the engines in the back.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!