P500 Tired of waiting on the 520

Moptop

Moptop

Nov 21, 2020
Covington Ga.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So I bought the P700, not the deluxe, have got 6hrs on it, couldn't be happier. gear shifting is a little stiff but I read its normal until break in. Broke the engine in easy then opened up on flat surface got 43 mph before the limiter kicked in (happy). The rear wheels are posi traction and always locked, does not have the turf mode so it will tear up your yard, A 3 speed Tranny auto like the Chevy Turbo Hyda Matic 3 speed. Cant wait to get it on the Dirt, gravel, and trails. Bought the Honda Short top and Rear view Mirror, wished I had bought the two Side mirrors instead, hard to back with the rear view in tight places. This thing has mucho torque and will crawl up hill a little over Idle with my 200 lb ass in the seat (happy). Im 5'7'' and comfortable in the drivers position.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
So I bought the P700, not the deluxe, have got 6hrs on it, couldn't be happier. gear shifting is a little stiff but I read its normal until break in. Broke the engine in easy then opened up on flat surface got 43 mph before the limiter kicked in (happy). The rear wheels are posi traction and always locked, does not have the turf mode so it will tear up your yard, A 3 speed Tranny auto like the Chevy Turbo Hyda Matic 3 speed. Cant wait to get it on the Dirt, gravel, and trails. Bought the Honda Short top and Rear view Mirror, wished I had bought the two Side mirrors instead, hard to back with the rear view in tight places. This thing has mucho torque and will crawl up hill a little over Idle with my 200 lb ass in the seat (happy). Im 5'7'' and comfortable in the drivers position.
I really like mine and you will like it even better when you start adding to it to suit your needs.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome...to The 700 Club!

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
B3360E57 52D2 4094 BA8C 12A42E1B5C4D

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I found some specs that said the seat height on the P700 is 34".

That is 6" higher than the P520, if that is true, I will have to wait.

Diyguy

Diyguy

Dec 5, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Once again, same drive train as my 2003 Rincon but fuel injected and 680cc. Switch to Amsoil 10W40 ATV oil. Well worth the cost. Quieter and smooth shifts.

Reactions: Mopower58
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I found some specs that said the seat height on the P700 is 34".

That is 6" higher than the P520, if that is true, I will have to wait.
I don't know the specs, but yes, the 700 seat (and the machine itself, for that matter) is significantly higher.
Why will you have an issue with the height?

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think you will really enjoy your 700 because we really liked our 700-4. It was very capable and did most everything we asked it to do. A few years ago we upgraded to the 1000-5 which fit our family better. I don't know much about the 700 specs anymore but one thing we put on ours was the SATV powersteering which made it night a difference in handling. We live in a little town and used ours alot to run around on the pavement. The powersteering sure made it better. Enjoy and like everyone else said, we need pics.

Moptop

Moptop

Nov 21, 2020
Covington Ga.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Nice purchase. You really want to jam it into gear. Don’t baby it. It will shift better with time. Enjoy your machine and pics to prove it. 😎🤣
Yes Thats what Iv'e been doing have 10 hrs on it and the shifting is feeling better, cable shifting will always be a litter stiffer than electric shift.
Thats the nature of the beast.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!