P1000 Tires and wheels

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm wanting to upgrade my base 12 inch wheels to 14s I like the black deluxe wheels but haven't been able to find any takeoffs at a reasonable price. What's a good aftermarket 14 inch wheel? I like the Carnivore tires what's the biggest size I can run with no mods to the machine

Reactions: Isaiah
Napaul

Napaul

Apr 7, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm wanting to upgrade my base 12 inch wheels to 14s I like the black deluxe wheels but haven't been able to find any takeoffs at a reasonable price. What's a good aftermarket 14 inch wheel? I like the Carnivore tires what's the biggest size I can run with no mods to the machine

If you’re looking for something affordable, STI and ITP make a decent selection of wheels. I like some of the new System 3 wheels. They have a lifetime warranty and the price is barely more than the STI and ITP wheels. I have a feeling the System 3 prices will be going up before long as they get more popular and people realize what a value they are. I’d recommend KJ Motorsports or Mud Throwers for good deals and prices. You can fit up to a 28” tire without rubbing with no lift or A-Arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Billw3fan

Mar 7, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm leaning towards itp ss316 alloy 14x7. With maxxis Carnivore 28 10 14. I'm new to aftermarket tires and rims. Will these mount straight on to 2020 1000 3? Same size tire front and back? Any feedback is appreciated. I've always kept stock rims and replaced tires with stock size

Reactions: Isaiah
Napaul

Napaul

Apr 7, 2018
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm leaning towards itp ss316 alloy 14x7. With maxxis Carnivore 28 10 14. I'm new to aftermarket tires and rims. Will these mount straight on to 2020 1000 3? Same size tire front and back? Any feedback is appreciated. I've always kept stock rims and replaced tires with stock size

Check the offset on them. Most folks run a 5+2 offset with 1 inch spacers on the rear to make the track width even. Also check load rating on any tire or wheel you’re considering. All that said, yes they should bolt right on as long as they are the correct bolt pattern.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you’re looking for something affordable, STI and ITP make a decent selection of wheels. I like some of the new System 3 wheels. They have a lifetime warranty and the price is barely more than the STI and ITP wheels. I have a feeling the System 3 prices will be going up before long as they get more popular and people realize what a value they are. I’d recommend KJ Motorsports or Mud Throwers for good deals and prices. You can fit up to a 28” tire without rubbing with no lift or A-Arms.

+1 on mudthrowers.com. I ordered four System 3 wheels and tires mounted from them on a Friday and they were delivered the following Wednesday. Free shipping and no sales tax in Texas. Their site says they tax Oklahoma, Kansas, California & Pennsylvania.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!