Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tire repair kit, 12v air pump, a good flashlight, zip ties, small socket set, rope, ratchet strap electric tape and gorilla tape. That’s what I carry.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
First Aid kit(band aids, gauze, tape, antiseptic, etc), tow straps, towels, tool kit, 12v compressor & tire plug kit, duct tape, zip ties, waterproof matches & stale doritos(awesome fire starter). Probably a few more things I'm forgetting.

During the winter we carry much of the same stuff, minus the compressor/plugs on our snowmobiles.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
It is a Honda i don't carry tools. Winch, hatchet, snatch block, straps, slime mini 12 volt tire repair kit with compressor.
Gotta have stuff...to help
those...who weren't. ..informed
....BOUT THE P5.....

Reactions: mrjeff42
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a socket set, various wrenches and screwdrivers, first aid kit, fire puter outer lol, strong air compressor and some green slime, washed solvent, TP, tow strap and a box for gloves, wolf snouts and goggles. All of this is in 50cal military and and organized in a Rubbermaid heavy duty container.
@trigger has a nice set up for his P5. Maybe he can give you some insight to what he uses and can fit.

Reactions: trigger
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Gotta have stuff...to help
those...who weren't. ..informed
....BOUT THE P5.....
Right on, my buddy rides a Poo Sportsman, my tool kit comes in handy
Tmp 11838 20170805 152904587567468

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have a socket set, various wrenches and screwdrivers, first aid kit, fire puter outer lol, strong air compressor and some green slime, washed solvent, TP, tow strap and a box for gloves, wolf snouts and goggles. All of this is in 50cal military and and organized in a Rubbermaid heavy duty container.
@trigger has a nice set up for his P5. Maybe he can give you some insight to what he uses and can fit.

It would be a shorter list of what I don't carry. :D

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Warn winch kit, can of slime, tire plugs, fire extinguisher,Bic lighter, TP, Paper towel, GO Joe, screwdrivers, couple of Crescents, diag cutter, Flask of snake bit medicine, husky knife with extra blade, deep woods off, electrical tape and gray tape, and 15 ft of 1/2 inch rope

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjeff42
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
A few more things I carry that aren't listed are spare, jack, lug wrench, rain gear, jump starter, wet wipes, extra fuel and water, helmets, goggles, glasses, ball hats, low pressure tire gauge...carry most of it to HBO (help a brother out). Filled the tires on a few machines before the Trek the Mighty Mac ride with my compressor and @PistonHonda pointed out that if he were to get a flat on the trail my spare would bolt right up. Remmy used my tool kit to take his windshield off, apparently he wasn't carrying his that day, lol.
Whatever it takes to get everybody home. ;)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
A few more things I carry that aren't listed are spare, jack, lug wrench, rain gear, jump starter, wet wipes, extra fuel and water, helmets, goggles, glasses, ball hats, low pressure tire gauge...carry most of it to HBO (help a brother out). Filled the tires on a few machines before the Trek the Mighty Mac ride with my compressor and @PistonHonda pointed out that if he were to get a flat on the trail my spare would bolt right up. Remmy used my tool kit to take his windshield off, apparently he wasn't carrying his that day, lol.
Whatever it takes to get everybody home. ;)
& speakers.....&
Subs....Amps....
more....Speakers
lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!